Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Aftrunner

Also third person :panic:

All previous GRAW games on consoles versions were Third Person only , PC versions were first person with much bigger maps.

Hmmm. , looked like it was COD MW2's stealth sequences combined with Crysis's cloak ability. :punk:

All previous GRAW games on consoles versions were Third Person only , PC versions were first person with much bigger maps.

Hmmm. , looked like it was COD MW2's stealth sequences combined with Crysis's cloak ability. :rofl:

yeah i played the pc version .

Looks sh*t.. :|

A bit harsh. It doesnt look that bad. I think they didnt tell the dev guys they were working on GR and not SC. :D

Hopefully its not that scripted cause its giving a vibe that is way too reminiscent of the CoD4 Sniper level. You know the one I mean. And the last thing a GR needs to be is a scripted linear set piece shooter. There are enough of those around as it is.

Then again its not like Ubi havent f**ked up a franchise before by trying to make it more mass market.

A bit harsh. It doesnt look that bad. I think they didnt tell the dev guys they were working on GR and not SC. :)

Hopefully its not that scripted cause its giving a vibe that is way too reminiscent of the CoD4 Sniper level. You know the one I mean. And the last thing a GR needs to be is a scripted linear set piece shooter. There are enough of those around as it is.

Then again its not like Ubi havent f**ked up a franchise before by trying to make it more mass market.

Too late for that. You played GRAW2.. :|

I don't like the cloaking and the stealth kills. It looks like you can get under the nose of your enemy without him smelling you. Why not stroll all the way to your final objective while you're at it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived