The Android Thread

pArth

Aman how are you ok with LG's plastic, but not Sammy's ?

Because sammy is sammy :P

That said it was limited choice this time, needed a phone real bad, and was counting heavily on Z1, but on an one to one comparison, except for the build quality i could not find anything better then LG in Z1. The screen on LG is much better, only better screen then LG is HTC one i think). So between viable options of Z1 and G2, G2 came on top. Will see what next year. I still rate LG very low on build quality. The fact that i can't remove the back cover to see how cheap it actually is helps a bit :P

iPhone 5s is way off my league at 50k+

Edited by AtheK

Yeah right. :rolleyes:

/s

Recession time bro :P

Jokes apart, as some one rightly said, it is just not worth spending 50k+ on a phone. I find 39k also on the higher side but we are just spoilt brats.

• Like 1

Recession time bro :P

Jokes apart, as some one rightly said, it is just not worth spending 50k+ on a phone. I find 39k also on the higher side but we are just spoilt brats.

True that. One of the reasons I'm holding onto Note 1. Even now it practically does everything I throw at it. ^_^