Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)

Joy

I got the game :dance:

People who intend to play online please add me up..

Because of ongoing exams I might not be regular right now, but I'll try to make it late tonight for some racing (assuming there's space).. After Saturday its full time :punk:

The dev team has put together a pack of 3 supercar convertibles – the Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster , and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition. If we can get the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit launch trailer to 1 million views by December 12th, these three amazing rides will be our little holiday gift to all of you playing Hot Pursuit. The race is on!

another bentley!! for FREE! :wOOtjumpy:

guys please watch the vid, help it get to a million!

link: http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/post/need-speed-hot-pursuit-one-million-challenge

Reached lvl 20 as a racer. The last event is just killer...70kms race and it is tough as nails. It feels lik you're racing online, the collision and crash damage is higher and there is no catch-up or rubberbanding from your side so the first guy (usually in the veyron) just runs and very soon is like 15 secs ahead of you. Not to mention the other 'racers' who feel like they've been out there to get you to crash :wallbash:

I couldn't even complete it for the first 3 times.

Just saw this , so posting.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit PC v1.010 Patch Available NOW , size is around 20mb. http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcgames.de%2FNeed-for-Speed-Hot-Pursuit-PC-234890%2FNews%2FNeed-for-Speed-Hot-Pursuit-Erster-PC-Patch-als-Download-erschienen-801938%2F

Things fixed.

* Mulit-Core CPU's: Located and fixed the problem that players were reporting where the game would crash on Car Select, Map Screen, Loading screen or just at the start of an event. Interestingly we're actually intrigued that the game works at all after our investigations with the problem actually manifesting itself in code that we shipped as part of Burnout Paradise.

* Missing Rain / Snow and Corona effects: This have been fixed

* CL Eye Driver crashing the game on startup: Fixed.

* Corrupted Dreamshots in non 16:9 aspect ratios: Fixed.

* D-BOX motion chair support has been added

Reached lvl 20 as a racer. The last event is just killer...70kms race and it is tough as nails. It feels lik you're racing online, the collision and crash damage is higher and there is no catch-up or rubberbanding from your side so the first guy (usually in the veyron) just runs and very soon is like 15 secs ahead of you. Not to mention the other 'racers' who feel like they've been out there to get you to crash :wallbash:

I couldn't even complete it for the first 3 times.

70 KM??? That is one helluva long race!

On another note, the handling model is taking some getting used to. Turn-in to corners is where I'm struggling a bit. Hence am resorting to using more nitro for cornering than I'd ideally like. Think I'll need a couple of more races to settle into a rhythm.

Archived