Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)

Joy

HP is better than MOH.

how dare you sir! saying anything remotely bad about moh is simply unacceptable. expect a wedgie from silentassassin, joy and afty very soon.

edit - saying nfs is better than moh is a given you know. the dump you took this morning is better than moh too.

Played a bit of it at a friends house with keyboard. BTW Tee looks a lot better than MOH Tee.

Handling is horrible , whenever a corner comes press handbrake and use NOS to come out of it , no need to press brakes. :doh: Felt more like playing Outrun or Ridge Racer.

Graphics are a mixed bag , day/night cycle is awesome , lack off AA looks very fugly , forest area is absolutely stunning and resembles to HP2.Just as many mentioned on Gamespot forums , the cop lights on PC are very faded out.

The Punk Rock music downright sucks , whoever chose those songs in the game should be fired straight away , the music in MW and Carbon was so awesome.

Even Burnout Paradise had a better handling model on PC and looked much better as well.

Came back home in the evening and I installed Most Wanted just to compare , immediately the driving felt so better and the engine sounds so rock in it compared to the new HP, Most Wanted still rulez as the best Arcade NFS by a country mile and I can't see it being dethroned from its crown for a long time.

just like lots of people are still playing medal of honor after black ops came out?

:rofl:

U have put the right smiley @ the end...people who read that post would definitely be doing the same , since its so senseless...

Hot Pursuit is totally different from GT5....People will still play it online even after GT5's release...It has core fans....so it'll definitely will have lot of people playing it...

Even ill be playing it twice or thrice a week..

Came back home in the evening and I installed Most Wanted just to compare , immediately the driving felt so better and the engine sounds so rock in it compared to the new HP, Most Wanted still rulez as the best Arcade NFS by a country mile and I can't see it being dethroned from its crown for a long time.

I'm soooo relieved to hear that :P

Played a bit of it at a friends house with keyboard. BTW Tee looks a lot better than MOH Tee.

Handling is horrible , whenever a corner comes press handbrake and use NOS to come out of it , no need to press brakes. :doh: Felt more like playing Outrun or Ridge Racer.

Graphics are a mixed bag , day/night cycle is awesome , lack off AA looks very fugly , forest area is absolutely stunning and resembles to HP2.Just as many mentioned on Gamespot forums , the cop lights on PC are very faded out.

The Punk Rock music downright sucks , whoever chose those songs in the game should be fired straight away , the music in MW and Carbon was so awesome.

Even Burnout Paradise had a better handling model on PC and looked much better as well.

+100.Most Wanted had a full-fledged career mode with the awesome ranking up on the black-list while in HP u just have to achieve distinction in all races.Also in HP,there is no split-screen.What makes HP good is Autolog & the fact that u can play as a cop in the game.

P.S: Hot Pursuit looks much better on an ATI 5xxxx card since u can force AA on it.

Archived