What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

WOW dredd !!!! THAT FIGURINE !!!! DAMN

awesome as all ways :majesty:

thanks.

for this fig, everything is based upon movement. and the part movements are very very good. the joints are cleverly concealed by pads, very very neat.

the craftsmanship on face, and colors n textures given to the belts are too good.

i was amazed to see that its a very tall figurine - but due to the joints (even in the toe area), it doesnt fall at all. very stable.

to be very frank, TILL NOW, raiden figurine is the best i have seen - in terms of craftsmanship and detailing inspite of it being a small figurine.

and as far as i know, u hv it. :bigyellowgrin:

dredd that figure is awesome, could you tell me where it can be bought in Tokyo, my mgr is in tokyo probably i can check with him, if he can pick for me...how much was that btw

dredd that figure is awesome, could you tell me where it can be bought in Tokyo, my mgr is in tokyo probably i can check with him, if he can pick for me...how much was that btw

big story behind this fig yaar!

it is nowhere available in tokyo. on the square enix site, it is out of stock. i hv been roaming akihabara every week, but didnt find it. i even tried to get it from rakuten.co.jp (the jap ebay) with help from a jap friend (since the site is fulltu japanese), but it was specified there that the item will change. possibly they were referring to the playarts snake jungle fatigues version (new one) which is just out.

i had liked this sneaking suit version so when i saw at TGS square enix shop, i jumped on it.

MAYBE, square enix has again launched sneaking suit version and now both versions of snake are available. in that case, sneaking suit version will be available in akihabara.

the jungle fatigues version is newly out and it will definitely be available now onwards.

it was 4800yen at TGS.

i forgot to say - thanks :)

and now to be precise-

at the JR akihabara station, come out on the "akihabara electric town" exit.

there is a street on which to the right is a "gamerz" store (5 storeyed) and to the left kotobukiya outlet.

in the same building of kotobukiya outlet, on 3rd floor there is a "yellow submarine hobby base" shop. it keeps square enix goods.

even in the kotobukiya outlet on ground floor (referred above), snake may be available.

but ask ur mgr to see which snake version he is buying.

Edited by Castor Troy

nice figurine :good: .. but if I may ask, don't the folks at home / the better half look at this kinda stuff in a strange way? How do you manage that? or do you live alone? Just asking..

cos here I'm just 21 and they look at Voyager Optimus Prime and say "Stupid bugger, you're 21 and you have a toy lying around.." :doh: