Xeno

The Football Thread

8 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

All or nothing : Spurs  was a good watch.. the way they shot n presented the behind the scenes, comebacks, injuries was so great.. 

Anything else like this?

Sunderland Till I Die is very entertaining. 

I didn't like the Spurs Doc much, a lot of it felt very staged and played up for the cameras. 

23 hours ago, hope said:

3 in with a decent performance. 

Aubaaaaaa

No ozil again. Seriously mikel again :wallbash:

Why do you want Ozil to play ?

Has been one of the worst player in recent times and even when he's good, playing him always has disadvantages.

I'd like to see Ceballos starting more though, reminds me of Santi a bit and possibly only player I really look forward to watch now.

Edited by GunnerY2J

2 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Why do you want Ozil to play ?

Has been one of the worst player in recent times and even when he's good, playing him always has disadvantages.

I'd like to see Ceballos starting more though, reminds me of Santi a bit and possibly only player I really look forward to watch now.

Are you joking? Hes the only player apart from Auba n Willian who is world class and of Arsenal level.

This is Mesut in 2020. World Class still. Its the freakin politics that he doesnt play. Arteta is making a huge mistake. Our mdf is sh*t, yesterday it was non existant as well. 

If Cebalos reminds you of Santi then you need to watch more football :) Cebalos is not even 1/4th of Santi :)

Edited by hope