PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

I doubt the LetsBuy buyout has anything to do with the Vita bundles.

Since it was well-known that stocks for the 16GB card were not going to hit Indian shores at the same time as the system+games were, I knew Flipkart wouldn't ship loose parts of a bundle separately and thus decided to cancel my pre-order with them immediately thereafter (despite the tempting price).

That is where my assumption was wrong. With books they ship as items becomes available. I thought the same will apply to this as well. But I was wrong.

I instead ordered from elsewhere and till today, 16GB cards aren't available in India. I therefore bought a 4GB card and managed to get my Vita + Uncharted + other games despite the bundle not being 'complete'.

Now FlipKart on the other hand, probably doesn't understand this and hence didn't ship out the Vita Bundle orders placed (i'm assuming)? Best bet would be to cancel your order with them and get it from elsewhere, or if you have the patience to wait it out, to do so until the 16GB cards are available.

As of yesterday night everything (including 16GB Card) is in stock. Hoping this time they make the delivery.

You should call them. Or try Twitter ASAP.

Called them several times. Today I have written my complaint on their Facebook Wall, I have received a call from Flipkart in about 5 minutes stating they will investigate and call back. Now they are saying it will be shipped this evening. Lets hope they are correct this time.

GoW is so expensive on PSN. Not that I have a choice but :( {expensive = cheaper in retail on both PSP and PS3 - hard to digest}

I like mostly Racing & GoW type of Hack and slash games. I'm not very restrictive and open to try out new game types.

I have looked at a few lists online. Never heard of many of them, so am a little confused. Only caught GoW :D

Did anyone feel like that the analog sticks are just too small and crampingly close to the buttons or is it just me ....?

I m having a hard time adjusting to them ,and the fact that they are way too sensitive doesn't help much... i dont exactly have small hands which makes it worse.Already having a bad ache in my right hand after 3 hours of uncharted. :(

Did anyone feel like that the analog sticks are just too small and crampingly close to the buttons or is it just me ....?

I m having a hard time adjusting to them ,and the fact that they are way too sensitive doesn't help much... i dont exactly have small hands which makes it worse.Already having a bad ache in my right hand after 3 hours of uncharted. :(

It's not that bad, initially I found it difficult to handle the vita , but now as I have got used to it, I can play games like MS also, with ease..MS RC requires a use of these analogs extensively , so try that game, it will help u with getting used to new analogs...

And yeah do add me on PSN

Archived