Resistance 2

KnackChap

^^ no actually i liked the preview. 8 player co-op sounds interesting, and since both R2 and GeOW 2 will release over the same time frame, would be interesting to see which gets the upper hand w.r.t critics, gamers, reviews etc etc :catfight:

Critical acclaim winner = R2

Sales success winner = GeOW 2

• 2 weeks later...

Resistance 2 Trailer on April 11 GTTV?

Geoff Keighley promised some information on The Force Unleashed segments that will be airing on Spike and now He has it. Here's when you can tune into Spike over the next week to hear more about the game. He will be hosting a series of short interstitials with Haden Blackman from LucasArts to reveal more game details:

- April 6 at 7:58 p.m. ET/PT – between the premiere of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith

- April 11 at 10:52 p.m. ET/PT – At the end of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope

- April 12 at 12:00 a.m. ET/PT – throughout an episode of GameTrailers TV with Geoff Keighley filmed at LucasArts' headquarters in San Francisco

- April 12 at 5:06 p.m. ET/PT – before Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope

- April 13 at 5:06 p.m. ET/PT – before Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back

If you miss these segments don't worry -- They will be putting them up on GameTrailers after they air.

Meantime, make sure you don't miss their April 11 episode (that's next Friday). It's our biggest GTTV yet. They will have SEVEN world exclusives in the show in high-definition! They will show you the Duel Mode in the Force Unleashed for the Wii, but they also have something special from their friends at Insomniac Games and Sony Computer Entertainment.

More news on Monday when details on the show hit this very site. Have a good weekend.

Geoff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D:wOOtjumpy:

^ Sure hope so. Resistance is still the best game I have played on a PS3 after Uncharted.

COD4 was interesting but still prefer Resistance to COD4 any day.

i liked resistance as it was my first PS3 game and was pretty good too.. some of my fnds said COD4 is much better than resistance.. but COD3 didnt impress me much as resistance did.. but yea its good the random placement of enimies everytime.. its good..

Archived