Resistance 2

KnackChap

Resistance 1 was an attempt to endow the PS3 with at least one shooter at launch, so understandably, it was a less than stellar attempt. But given Insomniac's extra experience with the PS3 over the past 2 years, I'm sure they will do a lot better with R2.

Whether it will be a killer title, is another question altogether.

^^ dude u cant even compare COD4 to COD3....i haven't played Resistence, but it would take something truly outstanding to better COD4

peace

:scratchchin:

COD4 was outstanding in terms of visuals and online play ! SP is badly designed, the game is just a chore on hard/veteran. AI is almost non-existent and every move is scripted.

:sign_offtopic:

^^ dude u cant even compare COD4 to COD3....i haven't played Resistence, but it would take something truly outstanding to better COD4

peace

:lol:

COD4 was outstanding in terms of visuals and online play ! SP is badly designed, the game is just a chore on hard/veteran. AI is almost non-existent and every move is scripted.

:lol:

As far as I am concerned, Resistance is one game which I can fire up anytime without having to think twice! Its gameplay is the most fun out of any ps3 game out yet.

on the ps2, on the other hand, MGS 3 and RE4 just can't be beaten in terms of gameplay engrossing you to the point that you forget to eat !

If we consider everything the developers revealed at this point, it doesn't seem like Resistance 2 is going to revolutionize gaming as we know it. It may even get lost in the shuffle and wind up to be nothing more than another mediocre shooter.

Thats pretty F'in pessimistic!!!

Archived