Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

KnackChap

I fired up blops last week and it felt really outdated. It wasn't definitely due to the setting, map design and game pacing was quite off.

I won't say MW3 is flawless, it has its own share but feels tight and more fun.

I think sledgehammer deserves some serious credit on this, they have supported depleted IW quite well.

Completed the MW 3 SP campaign. What a game, what an awesome game ! This is exactly why the game sells millions, yes - its repetitive, yes - its scripted to the core, but still, the production values, the cinematics are heads and shoulders above any other similar game in the market.

Mind blowing.... had awesome fun :bigyellowgrin:

Completed the MW 3 SP campaign. What a game, what an awesome game ! This is exactly why the game sells millions, yes - its repetitive, yes - its scripted to the core, but still, the production values, the cinematics are heads and shoulders above any other similar game in the market.

Mind blowing.... had awesome fun :bigyellowgrin:

Yup, SP is incredibly well done. I'd say its on par with first MW game and miles ahead of those odd numbered CoD sequels.

:lol:

I once got to be the gunner of the Osprey Gunner (Assault Strike Package) and the same sh*t happened to me. I forgot about it dropping crates to team mates while I gun the enemies down.So I placed the Osprey at the center where most of the enemies can be spotted (Bootleg map) and all the crates were dropped on the roof. :doh:

Is there any online pass/code or some extra maps or something bundled along with MW3.I am new to the FPS genre & don't hv much idea about the games & will be purchasing it second hand.So is there anything which I will miss out if I purchase it second hand?

Archived