Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

As I said, ultimately you have to work with what was given.

What does this mean? Wwe couldn't possibly stop their in ring performance in any way. Unless wwe told them specifically not to do x move or y move which I don't think they said. Other from the hype and build up to the match I am genuinely curious to understand how wwe is at fault for the in ring performance?

The nxt North American ladder match was one of the the greatest matches of the year with very little buildup. Yet nothing stopped the 6 wrestlers to perform the way they did in ring.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

What does this mean? Wwe couldn't possibly stop their in ring performance in any way. Unless wwe told them specifically not to do x move or y move which I don't think they said. Other from the hype and build up to the match I am genuinely curious to understand how wwe is at fault for the in ring performance?

The nxt North American ladder match was one of the the greatest matches of the year with very little buildup. Yet nothing stopped the 6 wrestlers to perform the way they did in ring.

WWE does stop wrestlers from doing certain moves. I am surprised who don't know about that. There is a reason why likes of Daniel Bryan, Nakamura, AJ etc don't use even half of their moves when fighting in wwe.

Not to say that they couldn't have had a better match since AJ has wrestled much better matches in WWE itself. Their chemistry just wasn't there tonight but if someone is going to look at one match and comment in their greatness or 'x factor', it is beyond foolish. They don't need to prove anything.

Edited by Sach4life

Official: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE

deXJIXz.jpg

Lesnar’s next appearance is scheduled for the Greatest Royal Rumble event, where he will compete against Roman Reigns in a Steel Cage Match for the Universal Title at the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Friday, April 27, at 7 p.m. AST.

ZzzzzZZZZZzzzz HObx6IL.png

Boring RAW. Meh.

• Lesnar no-show after Wrestlemania is a good joke. 
  • Lashley back. Not too excited if he doesn't show up regularly.
  • Ronda's segment was meh. Yay! Stephanie is off for a while but leaves the story unfinished and don't want to see her fighting again in-ring. Ugh.
  • Bayley vs. Banks is boring storyline now. Hopefully, it'll end next week or PPV.
  • Ember Moon...whoever she is, that finisher was pretty good. 
  • Bliss is lame as usual. Hope Jax doesn't lose it to her. Ever. 
  • Bray likely has bigger plans. Can see him slowly poisoning Jeff and Matt's relationship. 
  • Authors of Pain boring debut. Suddenly so many tag teams. 
  • No Way Jose for more cringe. 
  • If Braun was going to relinquish the tag titles, why make him in the first place? What's the deal with that kid? The Bar should have kept it.
  • Zayn vs. KO was a stupid match. The ending was so poorly acted. 
  • Samoa vs. Reigns at Backlash. Could be interesting and more than just 2 moves. 
  • Paige retired. ELKrona.png 

Haven't watched RAW yet, will do this evening.

Didn't check this thread after watching WM last evening, just felt so disappointed half way through the event. It went considerably downhill after Ronda's match. After watching NXT TakeOver this felt extra horrible.

I should not have re-watched Styles vs Nakamura match from WK10 last week to get all pumped for the match at WM, left me all the more dampened after this encounter.

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

AJ was out of action just a week before Wrestlemania 

maybe that’s the reason it was a normal match 

it was not a “bad” or “downhill” match from any standard 

just that ppl were expecting a HBK vs Kurt Angle sort of thing 

I agree. It was the high expectation going into watching this match that acted as the death knell in my case. Had I not watched the WK10 match between them perhaps I would not find it disappointing.

P.S. I just remembered, the number of times "WrestleMania 34 is FREE on the WWE Network" message was blared every few seconds by everyone on the panel... my God it was more annoying! :wallbash:

opening segment was lit

Ember baby

lol, Nicholas

Grand Slam Rollin's

man, i so wanted the audience to raise their hands up, when miz rose his, that would've been awesome

man, i so wanted kurt angle's music to hit up, when miz walked away and the the damn tripple tag match :|

o well, there it is, 6 man tag match

SOB...nooooooo, paige :( f**k..so she waited all along for New Orleans, the place where she debuted, just to say her goodbyes....massive respect...another fine wine, gone, she is my fav :cry: 

ELIAS is GOLD

mofo.....LASHLEY :panic: 

AoP baybay

meh, boomen pains

wyatt n hardy, good

cheap shot to TNA, and TNA chants lel

main event was good

overall good AfterMania RAW

crowd was LIT af

Edited by Pushy

Boring RAW. Meh.
  • Ember Moon...whoever she is, that finisher was pretty good. 
  • Bliss is lame as usual. Hope Jax doesn't lose it to her. Ever. 
  •  
  • Authors of Pain boring debut. Suddenly so many tag teams. 
  • No Way Jose for more cringe. 

• Ember moon is one of the best female wrestlers at nxt, she just lost her title at the take over and wwe drafted her to raw. Keep an eye on her, she is good. And that finisher is called the Eclipse.

Bliss is actually amazing, one of the rare heels who gets crazy pops from the crowd. Go watch her elimination chamber match and the speech after that. The crowd were literally cheering her even through her taunts to the crowd. That kind of reaction to a heel is amazing.

And author's of pain are legitly one of the best tag teams in nxt, I just hope they are used well on raw and don't end up wasted like the ascension.

Lesnar signed another contract not happy with vince n booman as how it should have ended .
    He went off script to finish the match not happy ay all
    When he returned back near vince slams the title to the wall
    Verbally confronted vince for overperfomance of roman in the match .

Paul heyman also signed new one with wwe

Shake up next week as u know

Ziggler in an interview said he didnt signed any contract with them he might leave
    So as rusev not happy

Wm35
    Match asuka vs rousy for women title in plot

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lesnar signed another contract not happy with vince n booman as how it should have ended .

Ziggler in an interview said he didnt signed any contract with them he might leave
    So as rusev not happy

Wm35

So as rusev not happy

Wm35

So as rusev not happy

Wm35