Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

abey :lol: ..Tere se zyyada dekhi hai wrestling main...WWF days se dekh raha hoon main samjha....DVDs padi hai mere paas ...kisi aur ko boliyo ye :lol:

Just coz i dunno who da f**k is 3MB that doesn't mean i dunno anything about WWE....I stopped watching it from April last year coz of Wrestlers like Punk nd Daniel....

F**K IT..Don't care..I don't like him.Simple... These new breed of wrestlers ruined WWE for me.....

I change channel every time he is on screen :lol:

Itni wrestling dekhi hai tune ya phr se bakchodi maar rha hai just like everytym? :lol:

Agar itni dekhi hai toh u would know exactly what a good wrestler actually is. I have been watching wrestling for 15 years now and yes wrestling is pretty average now as compared to what it was earlier. Its just the guys like bryan that is holding my interest in wrestling simply because of how good he actually wrestles and how entertaining he actually is. But i can't expect you to praise him simply because of well.. your taste in everything :lol:

Actually you dont know anything about wrestling :doh: Bryan over Rock.Seriously :doh: What are you smoking dude.Ever seen Rock on mic?Ever seen rock wrestle?You havent actually i think thats why you are saying such BS things.

Kya yaar log yahape.Rock aur Austin ko compare kar rahe.Bryan will take 1000 years to be able to come even close to the Rock and Austin..

Give a hard rock bottom and a neck breaking stunner to Amabr and Sach,who dont know jack sh*t about wrestling.

What part of a better WRESTLER you can't see? Where in the world did i say that he is more popular or better on mic then rock? Do you even know what wrestling actually is? Rock was a great ENTERTAINER. He was great on mic. He had charisma but when it came to actually wrestling, he was mediocre. There isn't even a single good pure wrestling match of his. Bryan is much much better wrestler then him and ANY and i mean ANY person who has even a 5% knowledge of what wrestling is would tell you. Rock was a great entertainer and mic worker and an ordinary wrestler. Only a retard would say that he is a better WRESTLER then bryan! and this is not even an opinion. Just a fact.

Edited by Sach4life

I can't believe people here are fans of Wrestlers like Cena, Punk and Daniel? WTF is wrong with you guys :wallbash: .Fans like you ruined WWE...Seriously :|

LOL, Cena is not even in the same leagues as Punk or Bryan.

By the way, I am now the Impact reviewer at 411mania.com, and my first review is here:

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/columns/310150/Wrestlings-4Rs-1.17.14:-WWE-Monday-Night-Raw,-TNA-Impact-Reviewed-&-NJPW-on-iPPV-Review.htm

That is the review of last week's show, and this week's will be published on Monday(still have to finish writing it).

• Like 2

LOLSach..

Taste ki baat toh kar mat tu...Tera taste wrestling aur games dono mein sh*t hai :lol:

And again he is nowhere near guys like Rock, Austin nd HHH....

Anyway, no point in arguing...If you like overrated sh*t wrestlers like Daniel then good for you....:lol:

Edited by Zodak™

LOLSach..

Taste ki baat toh kar mat tu...Tera taste wrestling aur games dono mein sh*t hai :lol:

And again he is nowhere near guys like Rock, Austin nd HHH....

Anyway, no point in arguing...If you like overrated sh*t wrestlers like Daniel then good for you.... :lol:

HHH and austin are my two fav wrestlers and overall obv these two are better then bryan. Nobody is saying that. I was talking about being a better WRESTLER. But i doubt you even know what that is. Bryan is one of the best WRESTLERS ever in wwe, Anyone saying otherwise is stupid.

and you saying that someone else's taste is sh*t is the height of irony :lol:

For you hulk hogan would be the best wrestler since he is easily the biggest wrestler of all time :lol:

Edited by Sach4life

wow...this thread is heated up,I am feeling the energy,,nicee..Daniel bryan is a much better technical wrestler - i think he is the best in current generation.In wrestling skills I will put him in the same line of Kurt Angle,chris benoit, chris jericho. But the biggest drawback of Daniel Bryan is mic skill - which is almost null. Rock, Steve Austin, John Cena etc are charismatic wrestlers - they know how to pull people; however they have limited wrestling skills but excellent mic skills.

In WWE2k14 - I am playing around with the creating tool- so far created my own wrestler,move set,entrance etc..Have not progresses much in the 30 years of Wrestlemania and have not touched the undertaker level yet..I have downloaded a story online and played a bit =- its nice

What part of a better WRESTLER you can't see? Where in the world did i say that he is more popular or better on mic then rock? Do you even know what wrestling actually is? Rock was a great ENTERTAINER. He was great on mic. He had charisma but when it came to actually wrestling, he was mediocre. There isn't even a single good pure wrestling match of his. Bryan is much much better wrestler then him and ANY and i mean ANY person who has even a 5% knowledge of what wrestling is would tell you. Rock was a great entertainer and mic worker and an ordinary wrestler. Only a retard would say that he is a better WRESTLER then bryan! and this is not even an opinion. Just a fact.

You sir are not even worthy of arguing now.This post proved u know ghanta about wrestling.Ever watched WWF?No you havent i think.Whats your age?

Only a fool would say bryan is a better wrestler than the Great One :doh: What people here man :lol: Do not make a fool out of yourself sach bhai.stop embarrising yourself.Go watch WWF first and then comment.

You sir are not even worthy of arguing now.This post proved u know ghanta about wrestling.Ever watched WWF?No you havent i think.Whats your age?

Only a fool would say bryan is a better wrestler than the Great One :doh: What people here man :lol: Do not make a fool out of yourself sach bhai.stop embarrising yourself.Go watch WWF first and then comment.

Hahaha. Abe.. there is no point of replying to person who doesnt even know the abc if wresling. Rock better wrestler then bryan? :rofl:

There is a difference between an entertainer and a WRESTLER which i cant expect guys like you to understand.

Abe jitni old wrestling videos and cds padi hain na mere pass, utni tune total nahi dekhi hongi zindagi mein.

Rock is a better entertainer then bryan. More charismatic. But to say that as a wrestler, rock is better is so so stupid that its not even funny.

Forget me, ask any and i mean any wrestling fan who has some decent knowledge and you would get your answer.

Rock better WRESTLER then bryan? :lol:

There is a difference between an entertainer and a wrestler. Wrestling wise, rock was never a grest wrestler. Never. Heck, even rock himself would admit that.

Edited by Sach4life

@sweetpoison

Bryan is obviously not on the level of rock as far as mic skills are concerned by he aint bad either. He has his own charisma. You cant expect a wrestler to be as over as he is just by being a good technical wrestler. Angle, benoit, bret hart were never as over as bryan.

@ngfsachin

Exactly. People here dont even know what wrestling is and are commenting here :lol::rofl:

I prefer a mix of both. Imo bryan is that. A great wrestler and entertsining as well just like shawn michaels.

Brilliant Westler ? Absolutely. Great entertainer ? Debatable. I am still not convinced of his mic skills and he hasn't cut a brilliant promo yet. With that said, I'm a big fan of his since the 'american dragon' days and given the opportunity, he can steal the show with just about anyone.

Sirji, aap log itna kyun ladte ho :fear:

We are talking about WWE here and not Olympics FFS, there are wrestlers who are better technically and then wrestlers who are entertainers. Hell, people who have been a part of pure technical wrestling have to dumb down their game when they come to the WWE as the audience loves theatrics.

So to each his own :cheers:

Now can we get excited about ROYAL RUMBLE :wOOtjumpy:

I hope Kane gets the record for most eliminations finally

However Kane vs. Punk makes me sad :(

Brilliant Westler ? Absolutely. Great entertainer ? Debatable. I am still not convinced of his mic skills and he hasn't cut a brilliant promo yet. With that said, I'm a big fan of his since the 'american dragon' days and given the opportunity, he can steal the show with just about anyone.

When i said entertaining, i didnt exactly mean his mic skills. I meant the match itself. There are many former wrestlers who are great technically but their matches get boring. With bryan, every match is fun and entertaining to watch imo.

Sirji, aap log itna kyun ladte ho :fear:

We are talking about WWE here and not Olympics FFS, there are wrestlers who are better technically and then wrestlers who are entertainers. Hell, people who have been a part of pure technical wrestling have to dumb down their game when they come to the WWE as the audience loves theatrics.

So to each his own :cheers:

Now can we get excited about ROYAL RUMBLE :wOOtjumpy:

I hope Kane gets the record for most eliminations finally

However Kane vs. Punk makes me sad :(

I can see batista winning the rumble though i hope bryan does. But i dont think he would.