Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

On 11/2/2019 at 10:42 AM, Defender487 said:

Yeah!!!! Think again
watch aew s catering with stars way better

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I didn't say best original wrestling series, I said best WWE original. Thank you for mentioning, I will definitely watch it.

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

Finally had the time to watch WWE Crown Jewel...

I liked the pyro. Yes, that's about it.

Did you read how superstars were held hostage by delaying their flight after Vince denied live broadcast until their payments were cleared. Wow! That's some bad sh*t there. No wonder Karl Anderson's wife is furious.

For fine wrestling content on YouTube

Aew dark

Mlw
ft Adam brooksy Austin aries fatu cousin of usos aka contra unit with Simon gotch
Teddy Hart bulldog Jr.

Nwapower
here ft. Kennedy colt cabana James storm eli drake Magnus homicide eddy Kingston rock n roll express

Old tna with old roster will be coming soon for one night only when generation me used to work

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Has to be the worst storyline ever. 

And then Rusev had this to say about it:

"Not many people are willing to do something like this, but we're professionals so, of course, we're used to it," he said. "[Being professional] is what any other actor does, you know, when you're going to step on stage or whatever. This is no different than that. Just because Corey Graves doesn't like it or somebody else it doesn't mean anything. Obviously, the numbers speak for itself, we're the highest-viewed YouTube video in a long, long time. I'm stoked about it. We have fans that are not even fans of WWE that tune in because they like the drama. That's what I don't understand, when you watch Game of Thrones or any of your favourite shows there's always a scandal, there's always things like that. That's why I don't understand why some people are trying to reject that. It's just those super ultra fans in their basement that are trying to reject it, which it is what it is, you know, if you don't like it, you don't have to watch it."

Oh Rusev... you have that all wrong! Everything about this entire charade is terrible. I understand the entire cheating and maybe cuck-angle to it (at some point!) but damn it all seems way too gimmicky. Also, the entire lip-lock segments between Mr.Bull Ashley and Lana is so cring-y! Just distasteful, garbage story angles as is now so expected from WWE.  The entire show seems such a drag.