Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

i was so effin excited for The Fiend's match, after all of that, a DQ? a motherf**king DQ that too in HiAC? full on BS, the only thing i loved is entrance set, thank god they chucked that universal chutya (HD) set...and them pyros <3 

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Wtf? She is called The Man? That's terrible.

That’s actually one of the more intelligent gimmicks they’ve done. 

It’s a play on Ric Flair’s “to be the man, you got to beat the man”, which Becky started using 13 months ago during her feud with Charlotte Flair. This was the start of Becky’s mega push, and as she was organically loved by the crowd, the nickname doesn’t seem contrived; unlike her boyfriend’s various construction based hype names. 

52 minutes ago, Ph3N0M said:

Who here will watch Bound for Glory? @Black_Hawk @santanu18 ?

I am excited for it and will watch but a day later as have to go to a concert tonight. 

I won't watch it live but I will download and watch it later mainly for Tessa and RVD

nXt main event was awesome

no Fiend on RAW, no Pork Lazer on RAW, RAW sucked

some attractions should do both shows, Pork n Wyatt both on SD, both major attractions as of now, RAW gonna get hurt, SD is becoming the new RAW it seems...butt one thing....PYRO is back and its here to stay...halaluya!

These days I absolutely love watching the AEW Dynamite episodes. The matches, vibe and energy in the stadium to me is so amazing! The appeal is so much more here. Also, the fans with all the posters instantly take me back to the WWF days, watching wrestling in my growing up years, very cool! Retro goodness. Cody Rhodes is fantastic! Also, Britt Baker... :wub:

Going back to RAW and SD I just don't feel the same these days. Everything feels so diluted and boring. Don't get drawn in at all. Somehow they even managed to kill the entire excitement about "The Fiend" thing as well. Meh.

Also, that entire feud they have going between Strowman and Tyson Fury for Crown Jewel seems such utter BS. :wallbash:

• Like 2