Borderlands 2

Karooo

No offense, but forum is supposed to have images within same thread..Nobody is going to search for image on some other thread..

Just use spoiler tag maybe?

spoiler tags will not stop the page from loading the images. also, no one cares about 15 different guns that someone got. third, there's a dedicated thread for screens. but here's the best part, he has already done this before. and the mods removed the images from his post and told him not to do it. and somehow he thinks doing it again is a good idea.

and hell, if it really is that important, crop the damn images.

No offense, but forum is supposed to have images within same thread..Nobody is going to search for image on some other thread..

Just use spoiler tag maybe?

ya no one checks that Screenshot thread that thread is dead..... :|

if it really is that important, crop the damn images.

ok, i will just post small thumbnails from now on...

This guy is impossible to beat unless you mod your character with 1,0000000000 HP...lol..

..All my Legendary weapons are useless :|

THERE IS A MAJOR BUG WHICH FREEZES THE GAME EVERY TIME YOU KILL HIM

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?p=3021639

:rofl:

Gearbox don't want us to beat this boss..lol

I want to get Health Regeneration relic & for that you need 50 Crystals :( ..Only way to get Crystal is by beating Hyperius and Gee again nd again.......:|

And I'm missing out on all of them :(

Damn you FK, if only you had delivered yesterday rather than today at the office :rant:

How far is your home from office? You can get them to deliver it to your home addy before they leave on their route, Ambar did it with his copy of BL2.

@MSH - I remember that shrine, Thought it killed peeps, didnt know it spat out rare guns.. I think I spared dylan/elessar or ambar the hurt when we did that quest.

How far is your home from office? You can get them to deliver it to your home addy before they leave on their route, Ambar did it with his copy of BL2.

@MSH - I remember that shrine, Thought it killed peeps, didnt know it spat out rare guns.. I think I spared dylan/elessar or ambar the hurt when we did that quest.

Quite far :(

I was wondering what that shrine did too. But you can bet I wouldn't have jumped in without knowing what it does, it definitely looked like a sacrificing thing.

Archived