[PSN] FIFA 13 Online Play

TheDribbler

is anyone buying the EA Season ticket which allows early access to the game from this Saturday onwards?

Got it 2 months back specially for the 20% off for fut, didn't know you will get free packs and early access..

1 question though. (if anyone knows)

I'll be buying fifa 13 from the psn store, will i have to download the whole game again on the 25th when the season ticket expires? : s

Got it 2 months back specially for the 20% off for fut, didn't know you will get free packs and early access..

I'll be buying fifa 13 from the psn store, will i have to download the whole game again on the 25th when the season ticket expires? : s

yeah, you need to iirc.

nice :) ... I was thinking about it as well but no one else here on IVG seems to be getting it which means no clubs in the early release :(

btw what will be the download size if I buy the game from PSN store?

Need help guys :(

So I downloaded the 9 GB file using proxy method twice and both times during installation it fails at 14% :(

I googled the error and found that its due to some packet loss and no option but re download, so I don't know what to do

Anyone who had managed to install the file pls could you send the the file in a pendrive and I would send back the pendrive

It's not only for me but 3 other people too (Dharmin , sudhir , other local friend )

Pls help if you can,thanks for reading :)

Dan, do you have to make a new id to play the game? :ko:

Huh... I hv the season ticket on my primary Id only which fortunately is a UK one... All the stats of mine will carry over on the retail game as well.

Ash must hv created a uk/us id as season ticket is available only in those regions.. But if he plans to continue with his ashishrawat Id, the stats which he got in this new season ticket id won't carry over to ashishrawat ac..

Archived