Amazon Deals

playstation

• 3 weeks later...

is the kindle paperwhite wifi any good?lots of customer reviews arent that great it seems and considering amazon's pathetic customer care...i am not to sure of buying it

is the kindle paperwhite wifi any good?lots of customer reviews arent that great it seems and considering amazon's pathetic customer care...i am not to sure of buying it

I have the paperwhite wifi and absolutely love it. The backlight is pretty good and does a good job of allowing you to read in the dark. If you really like to read a lot, go ahead without second thoughts :)

I have the paperwhite wifi and absolutely love it. The backlight is pretty good and does a good job of allowing you to read in the dark. If you really like to read a lot, go ahead without second thoughts :)

[emoji2] ordered the kindle wifi rs8999...rs2000 off

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

10% off on Ps4 with GTA V at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.in/Sony-PlayStation-Grand-Theft-Bundle/dp/B00Q2HPKVE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1423031671&sr=8-2&keywords=ps4

The vanilla console retails for arnd INR 35200(12 % off)

Its a good deal but Its safe to buy PS4 in retail store cause that option exists...Xbox One we don't have a choice so we have to buy from Amazon..

10% off on Ps4 with GTA V at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.in/Sony-PlayStation-Grand-Theft-Bundle/dp/B00Q2HPKVE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1423031671&sr=8-2&keywords=ps4

The vanilla console retails for arnd INR 35200(12 % off)

Dude,

this thread is for digital game deals on amazon...post such deals on online shopping thread.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived