The Darkness

arjun

Completed the game, only to realize I've been playing on easy throughout, so no final 'completed game' ach for me :wOOtjumpy:

anyway, final impression: Pretty short but sweet game, though its very short, every moment is filled with excitement and sheer awesomeness ! You never get bored for a moment, hell even the loading screens were humorous :thumbsup:

8.5/10 .... worth buying !

That would be the port of Chronicles of Riddick : Escape from Butcher's Bay titled "CoR : Dark Athena".

yeah, but more looking forward to some thing original........ nothing rehashed................

^^ Have you played CoR : EFBB ?

im the few people that were lucky enough to get special edition of butcher bay mate...... loved the game.....LOVED!!!!!!!! THE GAME.

but i still more interested in SB new venture.

• 1 month later...

after being ridiculed by a few people for not playing this game, i finally got down to it today....very nice game.....but im stuck at the world war one level

right after jenny gets killed

...ive reached the bunker, unlocked the second door and killed everyone there....now i dunno what to do :wOOtjumpy:

peace

after being ridiculed by a few people for not playing this game, i finally got down to it today....very nice game.....but im stuck at the world war one level

right after jenny gets killed

...ive reached the bunker, unlocked the second door and killed everyone there....now i dunno what to do :wOOtjumpy:

peace

Start up Forza 2 / GT5:P and enjoy.

already on it.....but hopefully by the time im done, some1 will have a solution ready here

peace

I am stuck at police killing me again and again whoa.....

Dont know just not able to connect the game will keep trying...

When you come to the concrete fortified bunker, you'll be confronted with an impassible doorway. Head past the gunner in the pillbox to the right and make your way around to the little alcove with the Gateway in it. Use your Creeping Dark skill to move through one of the small windows there, preferably the one on the right with the lights behind it. There are two locked doors inside the bunker, so find the switches for both of them and unlock the doors; that will give you access to the bunker.

From the GS guide.

When you come to the concrete fortified bunker, you'll be confronted with an impassible doorway. Head past the gunner in the pillbox to the right and make your way around to the little alcove with the Gateway in it. Use your Creeping Dark skill to move through one of the small windows there, preferably the one on the right with the lights behind it. There are two locked doors inside the bunker, so find the switches for both of them and unlock the doors; that will give you access to the bunker.

From the GS guide.

the two doors include the main entrance door, right? ive unlocked both and ive been around the whole bunker 10 times....then what?

peace

I was stuck in that bunker for more than half an hour until I saw that little window.

Also I'm not sure but there was another bunker (or maybe the same?) which I couldn't exit until I realized that there was a bombed out wall near one of the pillboxes through which I could get out.

Use the Darkness vision a lot to see any openings you might otherwise miss.

• 3 months later...

playing this game again .. but this time on the PS3 .. seriously .. this game never gets old .. the lilting music at the beginning of the game has me mesmarised .... also spending a lot of time looking at the grafitti and posters in the game ... hope this game is made into a movie and The Darkness 2 comes out

4th playthrough

Archived