God of War III

KnackChap

Been playing the game lately. Its quite good, some of the initial levels were really mind boggling, totally in A grade hollywood league. However I just wish they continued the landscapes throughout the game instead of caves and taverns. That somehow doesn't quite gel with the story IMO. The levels after hades is sorta underwhelming compared to the earlier levels.

I'm in the level where kartos tries to catch hermes now....and man, the platforming sections of this game are driving me crazy. Why oh why, do they have to break the excellent combat with these sections....and kratos is so tiny sometimes, its really hard to see where is he :| I just hope the platforming sections end soon.

Quick question - how to change magic ? i have this bunch of soldiers who come and defend kratos all the time. How to change it to a different one ? I looked in the manuals, but only weapon change is listed, no button mapping for changing magic :)

Also, how far am i into the game ? Planning to finish it by today. Can't wait to see how the game ends !

magic here is different from previous 2 gows, you dont get separate magics, rather the magic changes depending on your weapon, different weapon, different magic. activated by the r2

Edited by Nemo

Been playing the game lately. Its quite good, some of the initial levels were really mind boggling, totally in A grade hollywood league. However I just wish they continued the landscapes throughout the game instead of caves and taverns. That somehow doesn't quite gel with the story IMO. The levels after hades is sorta underwhelming compared to the earlier levels.

I'm in the level where kartos tries to catch hermes now....and man, the platforming sections of this game are driving me crazy. Why oh why, do they have to break the excellent combat with these sections....and kratos is so tiny sometimes, its really hard to see where is he :| I just hope the platforming sections end soon.

Quick question - how to change magic ? i have this bunch of soldiers who come and defend kratos all the time. How to change it to a different one ? I looked in the manuals, but only weapon change is listed, no button mapping for changing magic :)

Also, how far am i into the game ? Planning to finish it by today. Can't wait to see how the game ends !

you arent that deep in the game, a lot of part is left.

As for magic, you can't change it like you could in the previous iterations.

a magic is fixed with a weapon,change weapon,change magic.

That was Blades of Athena I guess, you can only use them in the first sequence till Athena gives you a better blade and you fall from Olympus, you won't be able to use it anymore. And that tornado power also ends with it.

i got that hades' hooks and the helios head. going behind hermes now, after the flame of olympus level ! I think I haven't got that yet.

You haven't got it, and it is a little bit ahead.

Enjoy the game and dont think about the weapons or anything,plus the apartan army magic is just plainly awesome once upgraded to the max .

I'm into the labryinth level now. Man the puzzle is damn confusing, but lot of fun to figure out. The game surpasses all other games in terms of gore and violence I think. Its so violent, that you feel sorry for kratos' victims most of the time.

I'm into the labryinth level now. Man the puzzle is damn confusing, but lot of fun to figure out. The game surpasses all other games in terms of gore and violence I think. Its so violent, that you feel sorry for kratos' victims most of the time.

Really???

Where are u exactly??

Also...pity is for the weak...now go gut that mofo!!!

Really???

Where are u exactly??

I'm trying to find those stairs using the Hyperion gaze. I've directed waterfall for the first two switches, for the third switch I'm unable to move that stairs pillar anywhere near it to direct the waterfall. So I've placed the stairs on the hyperion circular switch. i need to place that lady into the switch i think, but unable to find a place from where i can place her !

Anyway, I know I'm doing something wrong, will figure it out today.