Mass Effect 2

MarketTantrik

Assembling your team and completing each one's loyalty mission is what the game is about.

it's really sad that this is indeed what the game is about. the game had virtually nothing to do with the mass effect story and was only an HR simulator, as milo put it.

you know what would have made it acceptable? if after spending 30 hours in me2 just recruiting a party, you continue with those people until the end of mass effect 3 and the story.

but no, bioware have already declared that you will be recruiting more new party members again in me3 :roflroll:. the old ones may or may not show up in the game at all, and if they do show up they might be just npcs, and if they are usable in your party it will be limited to certain missions. those missions probably involve recruiting more party members :lol:

The haters just keep prattling on about the same ol' stuff:

- Mining is boring

- Just assembling a squad takes up the entire game

- RPG elements watered down

- blah blah I fart perfume blah blah

You're like those annoying people who'd rather find out the ending to a book rather than enjoying the journey. Assembling your team and completing each one's loyalty mission is what the game is about. You travel to different p0lanets, play through different character storylines, combat a variety of threats, converse with a multitude of personalities, dig out each member's secrets, basically flesh out each and every character (apart from Zaeed. He's just an a-hole). The whole thing is an experience in itself.

Screw the haters.

Also, I would add that ME2 is a second part of a trilogy. Normally all the middle parts of any trilogy series have weaker plot compare to its first part (read: not bad but weaker compare to 1st and 3) yet I liked the plot of ME2. Ofcourse ME1 plot was better and I am sure ME3 will have even better plot. Agree with RPG elements being turned down though. I missed some features from ME1 but that doesn't make ME2 less epic.

^^ This.

RPG or not, I loved playing ME2 multiple times. That's all that matters.

I played through it twice and I struggle now to remember anything specific about it.

ME1 had enough going for it so that this could have been phenomenal. But (and we have been through this conversation before :P) all they did was abandon anything that should have been fixed to make the sequel better and added stuff that was just not needed.

I dont think anyone will say it was bad. It absolutely wasnt. But somehow wasted potential is so much worse than just a flat out bad effort. Especially in hindsight.

depends on your preference (mouse keyboard, controller) I find both comfy the diff will be i how you approach it..PC you can assgin hotkeys to ur biotics tech powers and such giving on the go access whereas on a console you'll need to select the powers/weapons from a wheel which when opened will pause the game and 2 powers can be assign to the shoulder pads (the triggers in the ps3 i guess)

if you want the full mass effect experience get ME1 and ME2 on the PC cause playing the first will greatly enhance the sequels experience..

I only played the demo for this game. I liked the little I played.

I want to know is it better on the PC or PS3. Gameplay and comfort wise, not gfx ...

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

PS3=Free Dlc mate......worth the price i guess besides once u get adjusted to controls both r fine i guess.PC was good atleast i can confirm that.

So since I have Skyrim in my waitlist I'm trying to set my best lap for the game, am done with all the loyalty missions, two DLC missions are left and then storyline is all that's left, let's see what's in store for me B)

So since I have Skyrim in my waitlist I'm trying to set my best lap for the game, am done with all the loyalty missions, two DLC missuions are left and then storyline is all that's left, let's see what's in store for me B)

want me to tell the others what u said about miranda :naughty:

Archived