Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

KnackChap

Wave

^^League of Lesbians uses it's own client not Steam....... :P

Didnt cod ghosts had some issues on pc anyways?

Single player campaign was rock solid on my PC...

I don't see League of Lesbians on that list CC posted. What gives?

3rd party. Uses own client.

Dude, Warframe is F2P...You can't compare F2P game with a 60$ game :P
How about Rust? DayZ? ARMA III? L4D2 - 5 year old game has bigger active base.
Heck, 2.5 years old single-player game "SKYRIM" has more active players than all CoD games combined.
There is no point in buying PC version. CoD on PC is dead, long ago.
Didnt cod ghosts had some issues on pc anyways?
No issues. noVision faked out PC requirements and added 6 GB lock. dGuX0f3.gif

Oh! didnt notice Dark souls 2 in third position :D :D :D

Yes games with strong community roots always win out in the long run.

Won't be surprised if the game continues to be in the charts through out the year.

Yeah if you buy CoD strictly for single player. There are less than 200 players playing 9v9 ground war on PC right now.

0nbeUr1.png

TDM mode alone has twice more players on PS4 at any gien time than all of CoD players in Ghosts at peak time. CoD is dead on PC, and has been for quite a while.

Look at that beautiful top 10 list. Almost every genre is covered. Mah niggers got good taste. :D

interesting stuff regarding exo suits they are trying out in the campaign. Jumping to higher ground, dashing to cover using suit boost, cloaking, and wallclimbing etc. No mention about the MP though.

yup. TF without the T

Yeah none of that cool stuff is going to make it to MP. If it did it'd be awesome, but I highly doubt it. At most the exo will be an assault killstreak with chaingun and support killstreak with higher maneuverability but with some shitty SMG.

It would be SO awesome if Multiplayer has some vertical maps and you can use those spidey gloves to scale the buildings.

Also, an interesting line on that website:

"WITH THE ADVENT OF THE EXOSKELETON AND NEWLY ADVANCED ARMOR AND WEAPONRY, EVERY SOLDIER COMMANDS TACTICAL FREEDOM IN ANY TERRAIN UNLIKE EVER BEFORE, FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGING THE WAY GAMERS PLAY CALL OF DUTY ACROSS ALL MODES."

I don't think the exos will only be a kill streak.They'll probably be a part of Class customization.

It would be SO awesome if Multiplayer has some vertical maps and you can use those spidey gloves to scale the buildings.

And get shot off repeatedly.

Well,that's where map designing comes in.

Map design cannot offset the fact that whilst anyone is scaling walls they cannot be shot at from any angle.

Another important hint was those optic helmets in the trailer. They can be a part of classes too. Zooming lenses, InfraRed, limited X-ray vision. A lot of possibilities.

Won't be shocked if you can just choose a secondary HuD mode in the multi-player. Maybe some would be class specific but stuff like X-Ray / infrared mode would be class free.

Yup, I think so too. EXO-suit is going to be the usp of this game. Like nano-suit was for crysis. It's another matter if it works well or not but it won't be just a thing you use in SP and forget about in the mp. It's "advanced" warfare after all

The nano-suit was an integral part in all the Crysis multi-players as well.

Let's see how they balance it this time around.

Sent from my ST27i

Says the guy who plays CoD. 3NSOqKm.png

_

CoD: Advanced Warfare GI preview scans leaked, "Powered by new Fossil Engine, what to expect from multiplayer and more"

http://www.gamepur.com/news/14506-cod-advanced-warfare-gi-preview-scans-leaked-powered-new-fossil-engine-what.html

Fossil engine - Its an advanced version of original IW engine used in Call of Duty series.

Still running on Q3 source.lx0E3lT.gif

Fossil engine, what a perfectly apt name :giggle:

Look at that beautiful top 10 list. Almost every genre is covered. Mah niggers got good taste. :D

It is quite varied, but still missing bunch of key genres like platformers, racing games, fighting games, hack n slash, traditional sports games etc.

Archived