Call of Duty : Black Ops III

Keano

So, who's marketing this sh*t? MS or Sony or both :P

Let Valve market PC version :P

The PC requirements for Black Ops 3 on PC are as follows:

• Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

It will never use 6gb ram...Ghost used only 2gb and AW around 3gb or 3.5gb on max....

That's the worst part about it

Specially now that they have 3 studios
& Treyarch had full 3 years until BO2 & BO3 with no last gen hardware restrictions

This hardly looks next gen.

AW was on last gen as well but still it looked like a proper nextgen game, this looks like a lastgen game with mechanics copied from other games.. :|

Also, BO2 s.p had branching story lines with multiple choices with consequences, why are they moving away from that?

& that's exactly what's happening in SP as well

Expanding on customisations & choices

Not only can you fully customise your Charachter

The campaign is sort of offering much more option,choices & vast big areas instead of linear set pieces COD is used to

BO 3 will have branching storyline with multiple endings like RPG games? If it's true then iam interested....

^^They have already revealed that you will create your own protagonist

That doesn't mean game will have branching story lines with multiple choices and consequences like BO 2 or a Bioware game...It will be a super linear and scripted game with some simple character customization...This is nothing new or unique :|

Halo Reach also allowed you to play as customizable male or female spartan in main story campaign with upto 4 players co-op support...

COD guys now copying stuff from other games nothing else...They are running out of ideas now..

The first line & how it's rumoured to be full of choices had nothing to do with Halo

You are talking about gameplay choices and iam talking about story choices like you see in Bioware games...BO2 offered story choices, which BO3 will not have i think...They are going Halo/BF route with open large scale battles...

Halo has to be brought in every thread

Yeah coz some people say it's the best and benchmark for all shooters... :P

I brought Halo coz you said Treyarch is trying to do something different with BO3 by allowing you to play as your own customizable character with upto 4 players co-op in a open environment nd all..This sounds exactly like Halo games :P

Can you tell me any other FPS which supports 4 player co-op in story campaign mode with customizable characters?

Don't care about 343's Halo, please keep it out of this thread.

Reach was by Bungie :P

First you answer this -

Can you tell me any other FPS which supports 4 player co-op in story campaign mode with customizable characters?

So why is it wrong if CoD takes Wall Run from Titanfall
A game that directly picks up it's shooting mechanism from CoD....like Destiny took from Halo

TF copied nothing from COD..It was a completely different game..Just like Destiny is different from Halo..I have played Destiny and it feels nothing like Halo too me..

TF is also quite different than COD games.. Treyarch just copies stuff from other games instead of trying new things..They tried something different in BO2 with story choices and all..I was hoping they will continue on that path instead of copying stuff from TF/AW/Halo...:|

AW already copied lot of stuff from TF and now Treyarch is doing same....I don't want 2 similar games released back to back..

The New & improved halo is taking huge inspirations from them

& nothing wrong in it

Wave played the beta and according to him Halo 5 is nothing like COD or Destiny....

You have not played Halo 5 beta, so you are not qualified to judge Halo 5 right now :P

If Sledgehammer is handling future warfare then Treyarch should go different route.. They are going same route as AW, that is copying TF and other sci-fi shooters games..Next year I.W will do the same with their game...All 3 COD studios are making same kinds of COD games...Future crap with wall running and robots... :rofl:

There is a reason RV17 said that he wants WW2 COD game..He is also of sick of playing same types of COD games...

You should support me here..You should also say, that yes Iam also sick of playing same types COD games.

I want something different like TF..But no you want same sh*t every year lol.

So AW thrusting was copy from Titanfall
But Halo thrusting is nothing like others?!

Halo 5 is nothing like COD games according to those who played the beta...You can ask 13 or Wave or screwy.

:rofl:

Sorry my bad for getting into it...
You are one step ahead from the lamer ones

Tere saath baat karna bekaar..bc tu zaara zaara si baat par personal hojata hai....

Sharafat se baat karna tujhey aata hi nahi..One step ahead of lame ones? wtf what lame ones?

Soon your fellow ponies will come and post more lame insulting posts.So, i will just stop here.

Says the guy who hasn't even played halo 5 and was stuck with mediocre fps like Destiny, Killzone and AW :giggle: And how many hours did you play of titanfall to spew out such blatantly silly opinions?

Sorry don't have time to argue with such lame-os of the higest order. Let me know when you start playing some decent games, then maybe we'll talk.

Ouch hahahhahha

:doh:

Halo 4 had thrusters too. And jetpacks as well. Please go unload your ignorance at someone else.

Jet packs were there in Reach as well..He clearly never played Reach and Halo 4 to know all this :P

Reach was the first Halo game to use Jet Packs, right?

Jet packs were there in Reach as well..He clearly never played Reach and Halo 4 to know all this :P

Reach was the first Halo game to use Jet Packs, right?

Bro its not about one game copying the other,its basically Wave saying that halo5 is poised to become the shooter of the year thats has led to this bullshit arguement. Had he taken some other name all would have been good.

Archived