3 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

And that too after being the worst reviewed gt in the series :wacko:

Why are you surprised? GT is much older and popular franchise plus it's on system with larger install base. GT5 also received lot of criticism at launch but nothing stopped it from selling 10m. GT games are immune to negative reviews. Hardcore fans will buy it and defend the game even if it gets 0/10. :P

Forza 7 on other hand still getting hammered by fans coz of all the loot boxes( which you can only buy using in game money right now) and VIP pass controversy. It sold less than Forza 6 this year and Forza 7 metacritic also dropped from 93 to 86 since launch.

I think Forza Horizon is also hurting Motorsport series. Horizon is getting more praise and love from fans and critics  than Motorsport series.  T10 needs a break.

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

That beta did the magic. People who played it knew there's at least 15-20 hours of campaign mode, just not structured as traditional GT mode. If there was no demo I too would've believed the internet rhetoric that there's no SP.

This so much. The Demo was magic.

And the game excels where it matters the most : On Track.

Sublime job by PD. Now add tracks and events soon.

2 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

The FIA racing starts in nov right?

Yes but you can race online via the daily races vs other drivers right now which counts towards your DR and SR levels. The FIA trials will start in November. 

Edited by Walker

11 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Can you even enter? I heard it needs S rating for both DR and SR.

Oh didn't know that.

How are people getting 1:41s at Kyoto :ko: My best is 1:48 with an 458 Italia with tcs 0. Always Qualifying 8th or 9th.

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Try the setups posted on GTP. The car becomes quite unstable but at least you go fast :P

Also remember those double S bend are flat out, if you lift you might as well restart again.

Yup quite active there.

Net not working. Had to connect mobile net to f**king save in this game.

FU Sony and PD. *beep* you Idiots :furious::furious:

29 minutes ago, hope said:

DR is tough. Top 3 Everytime i think. Tough for me.

DR all you have to do is finish at a higher place then you start out. The higher the better. I've become too cautious and I end up finishing at the same place I started. Going to work on tuning now.

Just now, Walker said:

DR all you have to do is finish at a higher place then you start out. The higher the better. I've become too cautious and I end up finishing at the same place I started. Going to work on tuning now.

Oh i thought it was related to Qualifying.

I am also on Tuning now. Trying different set ups.

Green Hell in Sunrise and Sunshine is pure Magic :wub:

Just now, hope said:

Oh i thought it was related to Qualifying.

I am also on Tuning now. Trying different set ups

DR is also related to lap times in race. Aside from placing higher if you have fastest laps in race then DR gets a decent boost.

BTW what GR4 to use? Unfortunately I only have the SLS (gifted) and even after tuning I hate the cornering. Leaning on picking up the GT-R. Suggestions?