Pacifier

4 minutes ago, CM Sunny said:

I aint :P

Sneaky koldy :chair:

I searched inasnitylimit on public trophies and got you codes for gta san andreas and witcher. Thought you'll love it based on your posts and then realized its actually insanityslimit and saw that you already had those :lol:  Went through your list and saw that you didn't have Siren(you had a lot of games :P ) so opted for that to add in some chills to your winter gaming :devil:

As for Sims, ordered something else but the delivery was getting delayed to 2018; the price was great on the sims and I just got a pair of cans and mouse pad for myself and was enjoying them quite a bit so thought to cancel the other gift and add in a pair for you too. One that can reach you on time.

Shouldn't have been that eager to jump on San Andreas. Saw the post you mentioning you'll love to own it on modern consoles and didn't pause to think you'd already had done that :wallbash: Should have just gotten a switch game instead :(

Sexy figurines man!

As for the hint, I gave a proper one ^^

Hahaa :D Thanks for the gifts man :) Really appreciate them.

But Switch game would have been killer (shamelessly admits) :bigyellowgrin:

3 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Hahaa :D Thanks for the gifts man :) Really appreciate them.

But Switch game would have been killer (shamelessly admits) :bigyellowgrin:

Sure man, maybe in the coming future ;)
No one said ss gift giving is an one time event :P

Santa is here!! And apparently there’s more to come. Omg. e1020c1037bfe35075a5fe6ed721f568.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
in for a blast.. i kept avoiding playing this as i was getting headaches.. 2 days back i increased the gamma from settings and all set.. having so much fun..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

in for a blast.. i kept avoiding playing this as i was getting headaches.. 2 days back i increased the gamma from settings and all set.. having so much fun..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thank you sir! Nail biting madness to begin.

11 hours ago, wickedbl0ke said:

Santa, you have been absolutely amazing. Thank you so much.

I am your Santa mate :) Glad that you liked your gifts. The last one is on its way and should reach you by the end of the week (hopefully)!

I am your Santa mate [emoji4] Glad that you liked your gifts. The last one is on its way and should reach you by the end of the week (hopefully)!

Omg there’s one more on the way? Dude! You’ve been absolutely amazing. Thank you and have a fantastic new year!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived