The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

17 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

IRFC :panic:  🧿

IRFC, RVNL, IREDA - They pretty much all hit the Upper Circuits today! The whole week was full of ups and downs but ultimately a great conclusion :).

Edited by iamX

38 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Still have half of my remaining amount to fill in ELSS but market is flying above the sky right now. 

The way market is going up, I feel like we are already in a big bubble that can burst any time. It's just nor bursting lol

Why didn’t you invest day before or yesterday ? Perfect timing for ELSS, unless you’re expecting things to go down during budget. Market went down by nearly 3%. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Why didn’t you invest day before or yesterday ? Perfect timing for ELSS, unless you’re expecting things to go down during budget. Market went down by nearly 3%. 

Was late to the party. Missed cut off time @ 12.30 PM. expected market to recover next day. 

Will invest in full this time for sure. 

21 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Was late to the party. Missed cut off time @ 12.30 PM. expected market to recover next day. 

Will invest in full this time for sure. 

MF cut off is 3 PM if you’re doing directly on AMC site. 

Feels like I should exit hdfc at 1700 levels. There seem to be much better bank stocks at lower PE. Or maybe due to the demerger, hdfc needs some time to perform better :scratchchin:

Anyway even REC and HAL are performing like crazy. Especially HAL, it split in September to like 1800 or so. Now it's back to 3000 lol

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

2 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Feels like I should exit hdfc at 1700 levels. There seem to be much better bank stocks at lower PE. Or maybe due to the demerger, hdfc needs some time to perform better :scratchchin:

Anyway even REC and HAL are performing like crazy. Especially HAL, it split in September to like 1800 or so. Now it's back to 3000 lol

Yeah, it has been holding steadily at 3k, hopefully for a big up move. I am (greedily) expecting another rally in Defense sector around the budget as well as Elections time. :)

32 minutes ago, iamX said:

Yeah, it has been holding steadily at 3k, hopefully for a big up move. I am (greedily) expecting another rally in Defense sector around the budget as well as Elections time. :)

They've been receiving orders on a frequent basis, it'll rally for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

Not in coin :(

Arre so just register on AMC site and invest. Hardly takes 5 mins. Duh. 

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

Anybody has IEX? Why is it taking a beating? 

Read 
https://forum.valuepickr.com/t/indian-energy-exchange-iex/17805/985

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SuperT said:

You might get more chances before year closing, wait for it and grab it this time.

Doesn’t matter.

Such one day moves hold no bearing on long term gains.

Invest regularly with discipline and over long term, the difference will be minimal.

More gains are lost waiting for the correction rather than investing outside a correction.

Edited by KunjanPSD

9 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Doesn’t matter.

Such one day moves hold no bearing on long term gains.

Invest regularly with discipline and over long term, the difference will be minimal.

More gains are lost waiting for the correction rather than investing outside a correction.

I think if it is something like a one time ELSS and there is no rush it’s okay to wait ? MF or SIP equity obviously no best time. 

2 hours ago, SuperT said:

I think if it is something like a one time ELSS and there is no rush it’s okay to wait ? MF or SIP equity obviously no best time. 

ELSS is again MF and at around 2.5L, why do it lump sum?

Market will go up 10% while waiting for the correction and then if there is a 4% fall, market will still be up 5.6%.

That's if the market falls at all.

Very few instances where the opposite cycle repeats.

Anything left for a red day should be additional and not a necessity.