Jump to content

Xbox Gamepass - Now Playing - Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5


Assassins Creed
 Share

Recommended Posts

Kick a*s turn out today boys !!
 

@skdMrk @quixote_1989 :clapping: :majesty:First to show up last to leave 

 

@El Tigre Chino EvoZaniac - You practiced really well, well played :thumbsup:

 

@adity @Heaven Angel Welcome to the Club, get some new cars and level up

 

@Keyofx @0verlord the usual suspects, need you guys to hang around more
 

@WhatsInTheName Papi - still playing Injustice 2 ? :blink:

 

@Jigsaw :kisstogether: Mast DJ ka kaam kiya :wub:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Kick a*s turn out today boys !!
 

@skdMrk @quixote_1989 :clapping: :majesty:First to show up last to leave 

 

@El Tigre Chino EvoZaniac - You practiced really well, well played :thumbsup:

 

@adity @Heaven Angel Welcome to the Club, get some new cars and level up

 

@Keyofx @0verlord the usual suspects, need you guys to hang around more
 

@WhatsInTheName Papi - still playing Injustice 2 ? :blink:

 

@Jigsaw :kisstogether: Mast DJ ka kaam kiya :wub:

 

DJ? Tum sabki bajaya mai :lol:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Sab log podium podium khel rahe the me DNF pe masters kar raha tha :smokey:

 

Set quiGote as your target. Imagine this is Burnout and go wild brother 

 

hulk hogan wrestling GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks @Assassins Creed. It was damn good fun.

 

Highlight for me was racing neck and neck with Quixote I think, both of us hit the ramp and I landed on top of him. Got carried for a good couple of hundred metres.

 

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Sab log podium podium khel rahe the me DNF pe masters kar raha tha :smokey:

Both of us were racing to see who can avoid coming in last 😅

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Sab log podium podium khel rahe the me DNF pe masters kar raha tha :smokey:

 

Yesterday was your first time playing it, right? Just spend some time in career mode to go through the different maps and get a hang of different cars. Will help you to master the corners and turns.

 

And in no time you will be ahead of @quixote_1989 and avoid that rock (in one of the map), while @quixote_1989 lies there upside down :fear1:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Someone is practicing :rofl: :giggle:

 

 

 

Not practicing. Finding new ways to go bankrupt with in game currency. Spent all my stash on some atrocious cars :ranting:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

 

Not practicing. Finding new ways to go bankrupt with in game currency. Spent all my stash on some atrocious cars :ranting:

 

Get some backups too, those tracks are rough on the cars.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

 

Don't forget, I caught your late night rasleela with randoms after leaving the IVG party :threatenlumber:

Hai wtf I slept only 5 hours to play with you guys and now this :threatenlumber:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

 

Don't forget, I caught your late night rasleela with randoms after leaving the IVG party :threatenlumber:


This wasn’t yesterday Jiggy, was on Monday where I didn’t quit and it started another game, Quixo came second in that race, his first podium where there were 3 racers :rofl:

 

11 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Hai wtf I slept only 5 hours to play with you guys and now this :threatenlumber:

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

I came 3rd :fear:

 

:lol:

 

Show up on the podium while I'm around and then we talk. Yest you fluked once and that too because I went turtle. 

 

Never ever again!!! 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Assassins Creed changed the title to Xbox Gamepass - Now Playing - Gears 5
  • Assassins Creed changed the title to Xbox Gamepass - Now Playing - Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...