Demon's Souls

KnackChap

KC how much did you play? and lendy?

those bastards at From software even locked your game saves, so you cant even take a backup of the saves to to a memory card. i was 10 hrs in before i lost my save files, cleared just 3 stages. :rofl:

the first boss is not meant to be killed(who'll know when you play it), at least not on your first playthrough and unlike most games the the new game+ becomes even more difficult.

btw the game is bloody hard but its not cheap difficulty like ninja gaiden 2 or call of duty and its not about grinding, boosting your level, going after a boss fight and taking him down easily. if you suck at the game or try to button mash your way through, you wont get too far, even basic gruntswill take you don..

The first boss isn't that difficult. The second boss however does kill 99.99% players in one hit.

edit: I assumed you were talking about the proper one. The other is more like a scripted battle.

Edited by Noctis

• 2 weeks later...
sooo.. has anyone got it ??

I really want to try this out but the difficulty part is scary, however its one of the reasons why the game is so alluring to me.

how is the plot/story in this ??

I don't think anyone in IVG who got it played more than a week to comment on its story.

And you guys seems to forget that players can help each other in this game. So if one of us is alive he can summon other players via PSN and clear levels together (the ones who help gets their body back if a boss is successfully defeated). If enough guys in IVG gets it then the difficulty should be somewhat balanced.

where have all of u been getting this ?? I cant find in the major UK sellers- shopto, hut or game.

Play asia has it but its very expensive there.

I really dont know why but since yesterday i have this massive craving to play this game. Saw some vids and fell instantly in love with this..

The level of difficulty though seems daunting is also very seductive O_o is this normal ??

Edited by Nemo