Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some Amazon deals - STEAM CODES

Hitman Absolution - $4.99

Bully: Scholarship Edition - $7.49

Funny! Bully is quite old (and awesome) and it's still $7.50, where as Hitman Absolution is just 6 months old and already 5 bucks!

The PC version of bully had lots of bugs which almost made it unplayable, don't know if they have been fixed or not, played it long ago.

I have a gift card balance in Amazon. I am trying to buy Hitman but it is asking me to add a card. Read in the conditions below that the game is only available for US residents or people with a US billing address. My guess is they are asking me to add the card to verify. Any alternative to skip this step?

Edit: Added a non-working card and applied the gift card balance :P

Edited by Django_3101

The PC version of bully had lots of bugs which almost made it unplayable, don't know if they have been fixed or not, played it long ago.

Fixed as far as I know.. I re-played it during last winter <3

Steam is very slow for me since 2 days, anyone else felt this? My Metro download is stuck with 1gb remaining. :(

nahi bro. It is working fine for me. Used it last night only. I was getting good download speed. Have you tried changing the download region?

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1368376

Edited by Django_3101

nahi bro. It is working fine for me. Used it last night only. I was getting good download speed. Have you tried changing the download region?

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1368376

Don't know what is happening bro, it was fine a few days ago, will try changing the region.

New Steam Community and Profile update coming soon :)

etc!

How many games do you have in steam ?? 1104 or 592 ?? Or two separate steam account with one in 1104 and other one with 592 games