The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even if he was "just placing bets" it was a serious offence being a team owner & clearly violates the ownership terms & conditions

Being an owner he can obviously make his influence his team to play accordingly

& his father in law being the president can influence anyone who is playing for that organisation

Obviously it'll be big trouble even if he was "just betting"

The case can still be presented as 420

:lol:

Tonight, on Newshour:

1) Should Mumbai police provide Gurunath with a LCD TV or a Plasma TV to watch CSK thrash MI on Sunday?

2) Justice for Gurunath's last name. The media has raped it, calling him Meiyappam, Aiyappan and anything and everything but Meiyappan.

The point I'm making that he was!! Placing bets

& being a team owner it's bigger crime for him then me

It's a criminal offence for team owner to place bets

do you have proof, has the police provided any proof.

Please shut up till then.

Edited by avkash

I will tell anybody to shut up if I please, do what you can :P

All I want to say is go slow, there is no point posting every two minute ZOMG now this, now then, wait and let everything reveal. I cannot care less if he is involved or not but I do not like the attitude of jumping to conclusions and posting 10 lines full of ifs and cans.

Don't like it, then close your eyes

Don't open this thread

Don't turn on the TV

Don't read the news paper tmrw

Don't enter any conversation about ipl scam.....or cricket in general with anyone

Don't go anywhere near where this conversation or this matter is being discussed

You'll hv to "try" to shut a lot of mouths if you "don't like it" :console:

Also carry a bottle of thumbs up along these days to keep it cool :lol:

He's like that only Ank...Whole IVG including him thinks that i am a professional spammer,he and his buddy pathar are onto me everywhere

Edited by Arpit Singh

do you have proof, has the police provided any proof.

Please shut up till then.

oh please..

The police are claiming tbey have enough evidence..

Also do u really believe that the police would touch him if they dint have conclusive evidence ??

N y are CSK distancing themselves from him ??

If thr's no evidence n stuff...

oh please..

The police are claiming tbey have enough evidence..

Also do u really believe that the police would touch him if they dint have conclusive evidence ??

N y are CSK distancing themselves from him ??

If thr's no evidence n stuff...

oho you of all people, what I want to say is that there is no point in beating around the bush, ZOMG even he, and then even he ... just relax. lets things get a little clearer then we can have the discussions. It is not like he pays me to defend him or anything :lol:

oho you of all people, what I want to say is that there is no point in beating around the bush, ZOMG even he, and then even he ... just relax. lets things get a little clearer then we can have the discussions. It is not like he pays me to defend him or anything :lol:

U know thats impossible...

U switch on any news channel n all u see.is srinu n guru..

So people will discuss about it...

He'll only believe if the police personally provides him all the documented copies of evidences

I'll request them to ring his door bell in the coming few days

They'll be like " here sir take all the evidences we hv,even the ones that hvn't been presented in the court"

"now please give permission to ppl around you to have conversation about ipl scams & fixings"

Roflcopter

No point arguing buddy. Even if shrinivasan himself comes out and says that he was involved in fixing and betting, some still wont believe. Some are dilusioned and would remain so. Let them be.

Btw for people who dont know , England vs NewZealand 2nd test started 2day..

Day 1 was washed out...

Nz played well in the first test uptill the last innings. Hope to see them win atleast one test in this series. Though very improbable.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic