The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its f**ckin fixed :rant::rant: Dont tell me a team in form can be at a score of 39/6.f**ckin bullshit :rant:

Now i want dhoni to play a gem and win for csk otherwise it looks to fishy :rant:

Everytime the Fat Ambani is shown in the big screen.. Crowd starts making a lot of noise :D:lol:

Typed with one finger on a sheet of glass

"All that money doesn't buy you any brains : Simon Doull on Sir Jadeja's shot :rofl:

I noted that too :lol:

And LOL guys every match is probably fixed in some way. I like how people only start screaming 'fixed' when their favourite team loses

And aman was saying tht burat chodli is better than Sharma, in terms of captaincy even my buildings watchman is better than chodli.

Just need to get Dhoni now, he can still swing the match

:ack:

we are supporting you..Support us back

New zealand commentators are awesome :lol:

And aman was saying tht burat chodli is better than Sharma, in terms of captaincy even my buildings watchman is better than chodli.

Just need to get Dhoni now, he can still swing the match

Better player and not better captain, qnd you really think sharma is the captain, he is manmoham singh of MI, too good a support of group of captains.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic