The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What the hell did Deepika Padukone do? Link please ... missing all the news here in Auckland :P

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos/deepika-padukone-and-siddharth-mallya-kissing-ipl-game

+

A few hours ago his 'run at the fence, jump on, shake the whole fence like a mad monkey, then jump off and go hug deepika again' routine.

Oh btw full ad here finally between IPL games:

:lol:

I had actually seen all that. I thought something more also happened. I never really liked Deepika as I don't even think she looks good. But I don't think people need to just look at this 'kissing' footage to think she is a slut. She always seemed to be one of those desperate ones.

Really wanted Stephen Fleming to coach India. He was an amazing captain, won games for NZ just from his captaincy. I clearly remember he was awarded a Man of the Match too in a game where he failed with the bat. He has been coaching domestic and IPL teams with success.

Even gangu bai knows, Sachin-Dhoni-Zaheer-Sehwag (even Gambhir should give it a miss). The 2 WI-Pak matches have been pathetic to say the least, you leave Chandepaul and Sarwan out for their not so good strike rates and all they muster up is 4.10 in 50 overs. Not to forget, grounds worse than our college fields and no matches in Trinidad & T wherein the majority of cricket lovers live (and Pakis). :blink:

Uthappa, jadeja (:fear:), Ishant, Sreesanth and Munaf will be on tour and any two of them will partner Zaheer in England. Uthappa might kick Kohli/Raina out if one of them under performs tho. He should have been in the squad since ages. :)

Edited by Shikari Shambu

GMR chodu company saala :rant: ... kya chu***ya team banake rakh di :ranting: ...

home ground mein v jeet nahin sakte kaminey :wallbash: ...

DC ki curse ab DD pe :rant: ...

dono openers ke baad puri team chusne jaati hai pitch pe :thumbdown: ...

/off 2 watch "Hot Tub Time Machine" :ack: ...

GMR chodu company saala :rant: ... kya chu***ya team banake rakh di :ranting: ...

home ground mein v jeet nahin sakte kaminey :wallbash: ...

DC ki curse ab DD pe :rant: ...

dono openers ke baad puri team chusne jaati hai pitch pe :thumbdown: ...

/off 2 watch "Hot Tub Time Machine" :ack: ...

:dwarf:

kkr :dwarf::dwarf:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic