The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if we loose the series by 2 match difference, we won't be number one anyway, so we should be fine in that dept :P

I know...

I dont see that happening...would be bad to see us lose no1 position now..

We should play more tests in India and pile up the points :P

we are beaten badly in recent years in opening test but we have bounced back incredibly so I can see this coming.

India will come out all gun blazinggg in 2nd test and india will remain no.1

ya zaheer is a major concern, but i am really happy the way Ishant shaped up in 2nd innings, maybe they should just play 4 seamers in next match, let raina fill up for the spinner.

ya zaheer is a major concern, but i am really happy the way Ishant shaped up in 2nd innings, maybe they should just play 4 seamers in next match, let raina fill up for the spinner.

+1

IMO India will either level the series or loose it by the margin of 1. If if sehwag comes in from 3rd match we might even manage to win this series. raina looked good and has most probably managed to save his a*s from getting replaced. Now if dhoni gets some catching practice and zaheer gets fit by next match , we should be good to go :exoticdance:

IMO India will either level the series or loose it by the margin of 1. If if sehwag comes in from 3rd match we might even manage to win this series. raina looked good and has most probably managed to save his a*s from getting replaced. Now if dhoni gets some catching practice and zaheer gets fit by next match , we should be good to go :exoticdance:

Yep...Totally agreed...

There'll be one match where there's gonna be brilliance from Sachin...So definitely will win that test,...

So winning one more test is not a problem :D

Edited by silentassassin

It would be foolish to expect miracles from Sehwag coming back from a shoulder surgery without any match practice, but yeah a half fit veeru is still way better than the likes of Abhinav Mukund or Murli Vijay.

It would be foolish to expect miracles from Sehwag coming back from a shoulder surgery without any match practice, but yeah a half fit veeru is still way better than the likes of Abhinav Mukund or Murli Vijay.

yeah thats there , but his presence alone makes the opposition sh*t their pants. For instance, if Sehwag would have been present for the final day of the match, instead of India , it would have been England playing to draw the match :bigyellowgrin:

I would love to see Sehwag and the use of new DRS system , he uses it thinking its get out jail free card , would not be surprised to see him review the straight catches as well as the bowled's :lol:

+1...... well said bro.. we can still expect miracles from veeru even though he is coming back from a shoulder surgery without any match practice ..

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic