The Steam Deck/ROG Ally/Legion Go thread

ZooZoo

• 2 weeks later...

Played about 25 hours of Dragons Dogma 2 on Ally while travelling this week. not the best experience but it gets the job done. low to medium settings was getting me between 30 to 40 FPS. Enjoyed my time on it but boy, it looks stunning on a proper PC. Played next 15 hours on a decent gaming rig and some of the spells look glorious. But Ally did its job, kept me entertained while I was travelling. I just wish it had better battery. Now I need to find some good power bank that supports Ally as keeping it plugged in after every 1 hours was annoying. Suggestions are welcome if you have found some powerbank supporting Ally.

39 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Played about 25 hours of Dragons Dogma 2 on Ally while travelling this week. not the best experience but it gets the job done. low to medium settings was getting me between 30 to 40 FPS. Enjoyed my time on it but boy, it looks stunning on a proper PC. Played next 15 hours on a decent gaming rig and some of the spells look glorious. But Ally did its job, kept me entertained while I was travelling. I just wish it had better battery. Now I need to find some good power bank that supports Ally as keeping it plugged in after every 1 hours was annoying. Suggestions are welcome if you have found some powerbank supporting Ally.

https://amzn.in/d/35nDeO9

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Is there any solution to connect an external GPU to rog ally, other than the XG mobile? Like any enclosure etc for connecting desktop gpu

Nope

• Sad 1