The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Aftrunner

WTF is Heliotrope :|

A sign which you unlock when you get to end of the Magic skill tree. It allows you to charge up an adrenaline meter by using magic and once full you can release it to slow down time and basically pwn everything before they get a single hit in.

I think I'll switch back to normal now. Easy is too easy :| Hopefully at level 6 with one of the attributes of "parry in all directions", geralt won't need to roll around as much. BTW, is the game on dx10 or dx 9 ? Just curious.

Also, got the bonus content from steam. Its all pretty meh. The manual is b&w, the game guide is okayish. The sound track and some of the posters are good, but nothing you can't get form the internet. I couldn't find the making of videos though.

ps: Loaded all the manuals and bonus content to ipad 2 for easy reference while protecting the paper and go green and all that yeah, I like to brag :P The witcher 2 is my lock & home screen now.

ps: Loaded all the manuals and bonus content to ipad 2 for easy reference while protecting the paper and go green and all that yeah, I like to brag :P The witcher 2 is my lock & home screen now.

Fantastic idea :)

I think I'll switch back to normal now. Easy is too easy :| Hopefully at level 6 with one of the attributes of "parry in all directions", geralt won't need to roll around as much. BTW, is the game on dx10 or dx 9 ? Just curious.

Also, got the bonus content from steam. Its all pretty meh. The manual is b&w, the game guide is okayish. The sound track and some of the posters are good, but nothing you can't get form the internet. I couldn't find the making of videos though.

The first of the "Making Of" videos is now available for download via Steam... yes, its a separate download :P

Also, I see that you're going for a Swordmaster build. Don't ignore signs though. I can't imagine getting through some of the tougher fights without them. And might I suggest not referring to the guide during your first playthrough? Guides are notorious for ruining key story points.

I'm really pumped for Hard mode now... can't wait to finish this playthrough and start with another!

A sign which you unlock when you get to end of the Magic skill tree. It allows you to charge up an adrenaline meter by using magic and once full you can release it to slow down time and basically pwn everything before they get a single hit in.

Holy fk. Just as well I've been evenly distributing points between Magic and Sword.

Sterling didn't review DA2.

Guess he would have given it a 10 since it dumbed down to the point where he could enjoy it.

Even if he didnt review it, he surely must have played it and then giving TW2 a 6 means its worse than both brink and DA2

I don't think I've posted this earlier but here's an advice for all those who have just started playing - DO NOT SELL POTION RECIPIES AND CRAFTING DIAGRAMS.

Unlike the first game the formulae do not get added to your potion list after you've read them. You must have them in your inventory if you want to keep making them. I lost about an hour and half of progress in Chapter 1 just because I sold many important formulae and diagrams and the worst part was that the vendor I sold them to closed shop (well, I made him... as a part of a quest but that's beside the point).

need some urgent help me in chapter 2 plz plz click on the spoiler(side quest not a main quest)

rottfield contract is about i am talking about.have found 6 bodies out of 9 cant find the remaining 3 :(

i found 3 bodies around the broken cart or something,3 bodies behind the wh*re camp but cant find the remaining 3 :( plz help

need some urgent help me in chapter 2 plz plz click on the spoiler(side quest not a main quest)

rottfield contract is about i am talking about.have found 6 bodies out of 9 cant find the remaining 3 :(

i found 3 bodies around the broken cart or something,3 bodies behind the wh*re camp but cant find the remaining 3 :( plz help

search the ravines, if u are facing the brothel, turn left and follow the streams, be sure the check all the alternate paths.

Don't forget to spam the medallion while you're looking for them.

That the first thing i do when i enter a room, spam the medallion to get orens.

it's on the path to the visionary's hut. if you don't know where that is, go out of the camp main gate and just turn left immediately. follow the fence of the camp to the end and you will come to the path.

Looks like most of you chose to side with Roche. I took the other option...

roche busted you out from jail. we have some sense of loyalty. you on the other hand sided with a murderous hippie elf.

Archived