The Tazo Thread

abhi90

I guessed, that since we have a thread for trading cards,farmville and even which water purifier to choose from, i guess we could do with a tazo thread.

Tazos' typically refer to those in lays chips,until a few years back they came in different shapes and sizes like the jenga cards for pokemon, but the spirit stays the same.

I bet almost each and every one of us here at one subliminal point in his life, bought and ate chips only to collect the tazos inside.

Schools had tazo trading centers with good pokemon blastoise,etc. getting upto 5 cards in return.

Most of my tazos are now extinct, but i had from chester to taz to pokemons and god knows what.

Feel free to post your collection If you dare

Oh darn it I knew this day would come.

I had about 500 myself (some of the space jam ones were missing but I didnt like them any ways)

Clearly remember having all of the awesome batman / tiny toons ones.

Had a 3 giga tazos as well, along with the tazo shooter. But i never managed to get the Tazo case.

Anyways no point telling you all of this since my aunt gave away the table in which I had collected them.

Everything to a damn bhangar walla , cried like a kid and well there is nothing to show "(

I had around 300 Pokemon Tazos and Jenga Cards... I still have them actually... I had even categorized them base on their value :fear:

damn, same here, i made a tazo holder with 3-4 different pockets to categorize them on the basis of their basis, and that's the most creative thing i've done so far in this life.

I had bout 60 unopened Pokemon cards (the plastic rectangle ones). The Round ghost one was my favorite(Ghastly?), Won it in the school bus.

We used to play Rock, Paper scissors for it :fear:

Damn i';; post a pic of them shortly, and yeah ghastly it was, my favorite was charizard though :P

Damn !! I still have over 200 tazos with a tazo holder and a tazo book ! :panic:

Can anybody forget those World Cup cards they used to give with Pepsi ! :panic: .. My friend's dad was a local distri, so practically got all of them plus the World Cup book etc etc.

Damn good old days.

Will post pics when I will get home, Sept end. :P

BTW, what will gramps boast off ? :scratchchin: He was already married when we were kids, you know, playing with tazos :fear:

OMG Abhinit. :hug: I have over 200 tazos myself alongwith a Lays Tazo tube. :P

We used to exchange these with one another back in school. :D I also have many of those Center Fresh Cricket Cards , infact all of them 1 to 150. :fear:

baf5c398.jpg

fbe26388.jpg

Ohhh crap!! Memories flooding back. Tazos and Pokemon cards were the most addictive things that I had ever done in my life.

Had a million tazos and gave them all away. My pokemon cards are still at my old house. My friend and I had collected all of the original pokemons, in cards(around 236 pokemons or so).

Damn !! I still have over 200 tazos with a tazo holder and a tazo book ! :panic:

Can anybody forget those World Cup cards they used to give with Pepsi ! :panic: .. My friend's dad was a local distri, so practically got all of them plus the World Cup book etc etc.

Damn good old days.

Will post pics when I will get home, Sept end. :P

BTW, what will gramps boast off ? :scratchchin: He was already married when we were kids, you know, playing with tazos :fear:

+1 Rep for Nostalgia :hug:

I could never understand this Tazo obsession :fear:. Most of my friends in school were also crazy about collecting them.

+1

I started hoarding them but within a few days thought "Worthless pieces of plastic" and gave them away to my friends who seemed to be crazy to have more of them.

Archived