DmC Devil May Cry

pArth

U r quite Underestimating me...........i might be new to IVG but i think my Signature tells better whether i can do combos in game like DMC or not

actually your signature just has a lot of trophies, I know a lot of kids who have even more than THAT. So that is not really an argument any more, now is it.

now that you have brought it up, what exactly do you think is a combo ? (Hint: see MY signature :P)

Dmc 1 > Dmc 3

While DMC1 was indeed revolutionary for the industry..... DMC3 is overall better in every way .... DMC3 set the standard for modern hack-n-slash , no title has actually managed to top it...... damn looking back at those days... capcom was a god tier dev back then.... I hope dragons dogma does turn out good, none of their new ips this gen have been great or anything...

While DMC1 was indeed revolutionary for the industry..... DMC3 is overall better in every way .... DMC3 set the standard for modern hack-n-slash , no title has actually managed to top it...... damn looking back at those days... capcom was a god tier dev back then.... I hope dragons dogma does turn out good, none of their new ips this gen have been great or anything...

Asura's Wrath B)

you woudnt be hyping it so much if you had played the demo ..... but yea they do have a lot of time to improve , but i dont expect much from CC2(atleast not DMC3 level of stuff) ... Even in NUNS , the boss fights seemed good but the actual gameplay in SP wasnt all that great...

you woudnt be hyping it so much if you had played the demo ..... but yea they do have a lot of time to improve , but i dont expect much from CC2(atleast not DMC3 level of stuff) ... Even in NUNS , the boss fights seemed good but the actual gameplay in SP wasnt all that great...

You played demo? :O

:ack: ... Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm .... AKA NUNS!!!! dun dun duuun

edit:

once one of my friends asked me dude lets go do NUNS after college... and everyone else were like O_o? wait what? .. lol :rofl:

@sunny - yup

• 2 weeks later...

i played DMC4....willing to play others,better late than never in my case.Either way a new trailer came today

Dude thats the 2nd worst Game of that Franchise you have played... You havn't seen the Best yet.

Play DMC and DMC3 and lemme know your views ....

Archived