PC Hardware Thread

ALPHA17

Nope I can't spend more than 12k . at max I made my mind for 950 at 13k but 14 k way too high for my budget . and I live in surat where IT market is not that big but I will dig locally and let you guys know.

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Nope I can't spend more than 12k . at max I made my mind for 950 at 13k but 14 k way too high for my budget . and I live in surat where IT market is not that big but I will dig locally and let you guys know.

Sent from my Moto E using Tapat

Md Computers who are usually very good with pricing has MSi one for Rs 14k

http://mdcomputers.in/geforce-900/msi-graphics-card-gtx-950-2gb-ddr5-t-armor-2x.html

http://mdcomputers.in/products/graphics-card#/gpu-gtx-950-a80-vGTX%20950/sort=p.sort_order/order=ASC/limit=15

See with your local dealer also ...otherwise i would advice you to wait and as soon as some cash back offers comes on Amazon or Flipkart...just buy it...you will save good money on any of the card be it GTX 750 or Gtx 950.

• Like 1

A 960 can be procured both online and locally around the 15.5k/16k mark if you spend some time. Don't waste your money on a 950 at all, especially if you're getting it for 14k or above. 2k more and a significantly more powerful GPU that'll play anything you throw at it at 1080 for the next few years.

• Like 3

Point taken guys . will let you guys know once I am sure about which card to buy. Definitely not gonna buy 950. May be I will buy 265 or 750ti.

Thanks for advise mohit bhai I will wait for offers for sure .

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Edited by d3athadder

Any of you guys know how long Nvidia take to send out game codes? Got my graphics card yesterday (27 August 15) and registered with Nvidia today. How long before they send me the MGSV code? Thanks for the help.

it should take around 2 days.

if you still dont receive the code,you should mail ynagdev@nvidia.com.This is what the Nvidia FB Page guy told me to do when i didnt get my Witcher 3 code from the retailer

Edited by PhantomShade
  • Like 1

it should take around 2 days.

if you still dont receive the code,you should mail ynagdev@nvidia.com.This is what the Nvidia FB Page guy told me to do when i didnt get my Witcher 3 code from the retailer

Thanks for the help. Will wait till Monday and then start putting a mail to/try calling Nvidia reps

All those who bought AK Nvidia bundle will get MGS V now or some other game?

Arkham Knight code only.

if you bought during W3 offer period,you get W3,if you bought during AK offer period you will get AK.

Edited by PhantomShade

^ That is if nVidia India even has codes.

There is no guarantee that you will get the Arkham Knight redemption code now, even if you contact them, they will most likely upgrade you to Phantom Pain.

Went today to Nvidia Event held at Gamerz Connect, Nungambakkam ,Chennai...Was a presentation about Nvidia along with a Q&A session and graphics card...Had a good time...

Zotac dealers were also present there and they displayed the new GTX950..The presentation also showcased the performance in comparision with GTX650...

And also got to see MGS V in 4K resolution, and saw some gameplay with other guys playing...Time was less to enjoy the game by myself but it looked awesome...

^ That is if nVidia India even has codes.

There is no guarantee that you will get the Arkham Knight redemption code now, even if you contact them, they will most likely upgrade you to Phantom Pain.

I bought the Asus Strix GTX 970 off Amazon 3 days ago and it came with the Arkham Knight sticker on the box.

Am actually not a fan of Metal Gear series and would prefer Witcher 3 instead. May be Arkham Knight even but definitely not Metal Gear.

Any work around to this?

Should I wait for a new game to be announced and may be then call Nvidia India for my code or something :P Just a thought :P

I bought the Asus Strix GTX 970 off Amazon 3 days ago and it came with the Arkham Knight sticker on the box.

Am actually not a fan of Metal Gear series and would prefer Witcher 3 instead. May be Arkham Knight even but definitely not Metal Gear.

Any work around to this?

Should I wait for a new game to be announced and may be then call Nvidia India for my code or something [emoji14] Just a thought [emoji14]

Me too bought the same from amazon 3days back but I didn't got any game sticker on it, could u tell me how to get it

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk