Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guys, does getting more than level 30 have any real world benefits than the 20% bump in booster pack drops, friend list cap, showcase list extended etc ? It's 100% at level 50 and it requires 15000 XP. I'm not gonna reach there anytime soon but 30 seems plausible. 6000 XP and be done with it. Anything more than that is just a waste of time innit ? I've seen people at 270-277, you regular folk must be seeing 300's now. But any real benefit other than e-peen ?

Citi bank has blocked the site as fraud site, so I can never buy from humble bundle in one go, have to make a call to citi customer service. :-

Now the process is not that smooth for me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

When u hear a cracking voice try not to stay for long as its sign for radiation

And I play on servers with more players and ok ok ping let me know when ur playing I'll join u

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

guys, i was tryingt o buy humble bundle yesterday and i tried it couple of times with amazon payments it just kept on spinning and psinning when payment was processing..it took like 5 mins and kept on spinning and i went back tomain site and tried with amazon again...same thign ahapeen ...so i cancelled it and went back to use google payments...i did check my bank site and even amazon site and even my email . I did not got any email that i have been charged ...now in the morning i see i have been charged twice ...is it any way i can ask for refund??

go here send a email http://support.humblebundle.com/
of what happened they will send u a email sabse niche ek code hoga thats ur case no woh le kar unhe firse email karo aand tell what happened and fir bat karlo shayad funds hold mein ho ya woh aapko key denge apne failed transactions mai dekh ke hope thsi helps :)

Edited by harjas

go here send a email http://support.humblebundle.com/

of what happened they will send u a email sabse niche ek code hoga thats ur case no woh le kar unhe firse email karo aand tell what happened and fir bat karlo shayad funds hold mein ho ya woh aapko key denge apne failed transactions mai dekh ke hope thsi helps :)

yes did that..thanks bhai.

Edited by playstation

Citi bank has blocked the site as fraud site, so I can never buy from humble bundle in one go, have to make a call to citi customer service. :-

Now the process is not that smooth for me.

I used citi bank cc with no issues.... Try adding your card to Google wallet and pay for your bundle via Google payments.

I used citi bank cc with no issues.... Try adding your card to Google wallet and pay for your bundle via Google payments.

Thanks for advice sir.

Buying this bundle through friend.

Next bundle i will try this.

bheja hai apna dookh bhada kahani...deke kya jawab ata hai.

check ur mail kuch aaya hoga

sabse niche kuch aisa likha hoga

'for ur refrence this case is -----

next email compose karo usme apna subject dalo case no . likho and batao apna problem

https://www.thiefmodcompetition.com/

Note: The Code you get from signing up does not give you the Steam Code. You have to go Amazon first, put Thief Gold into your Cart, and once you reach the Payment Screen, put in the Code you previously got into the Promotion Bar. And viola. You should get a free code.

• Like 1

I was roaming and found a naked guy. I thought he's crazy and ran towards him to see what he's actually doing. He thought I was going to attack him. So, he took out his rock and crushed me to death. :mellow:

welcome to rust joe bhaiya :P

u need a mic by the way to speak that ur friendly

or write in chat that too fast

So are you guys sticking with RUST or would eventually move onto DayZ ? I kinda prefer trying out RUST and if people from IVG are in, it'll be even more fun.

Joe bhaiya might buy Dayz as I said earlier that rust mai ek dusre KO locate Karna is difficult really difficult so ask joe bhaiya first as Dayz bhi ek ivg ke member khel rahr hai

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk