~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

homeland season 2 is crap?? i watched 3 or 4 episodes but then never had the time to get back to it..

yea it was pretty terrible all the way through to the end. the finale had plot holes so big that you could fit planets through them.

dexter on the whole was decent this year. best it has been in many years actually, but it still had some low points. the finale was typical fare though... dexter is always in god mode so there's no real tension of anything serious happening.

Dexter Season 7 was amazing. The last few scenes were really breathtaking. Also, I think they pushed Deb's character a bit too far. At the final scene, I could have at max imagined her dropping the gun and watch Dexter kill La Guerta. But her pulling the trigger was just something way off character and I do not think it was required.

Now that it has been done, Dexter is going to be a totally different kind of show next season. Cannot wait !

Finished Dexter. that kiss and bite :naughty:

Also, Laguarta's death was expected but not in this way Loved the season. Hannah :wub:

Regarding Homeland, I never could make out where I had seen Saul before

Jim's dad in American Pie :P

jims-dad.jpg

Edited by Django_3101

Regarding Homeland, I never could make out where I had seen Saul before

Jim's dad in American Pie tongue.gif

jims-dad.jpg

that's not saul :rofl:. that's a guy named eugene levy - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0506405/

this is saul - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001597/

you've probably seen him in dead like me or the princess bride or something. his most famous line ever is "my name is inigo montoya. you killed my father. prepare to die"

that's not saul :rofl:/>. that's a guy named eugene levy - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0506405/

this is saul - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001597/

you've probably seen him in dead like me or the princess bride or something. his most famous line ever is "my name is inigo montoya. you killed my father. prepare to die"

:rofl:

yea it was pretty terrible all the way through to the end. the finale had plot holes so big that you could fit planets through them.

dexter on the whole was decent this year. best it has been in many years actually, but it still had some low points. the finale was typical fare though... dexter is always in god mode so there's no real tension of anything serious happening.

Agreed, Homeland was trash and dexter was decent this season. But i feel it could have been much better, they totally wasted Issak Sirko's character.I really miss the tension in first 2 seasons. 2nd season was the best IMO. 4th season was also good.

@ Django : :lol:

Finished SOA Season 3 Finale. Awesome! This was the best season of SOA so far. Ireland is so beautiful.

BTW Agent Stahl :OBitch deserved it, she was a good character though

woooooo! I love Community. (minus the annoying part of Britta).

Alison Brie :wub:/>

She's mine. :chair:/>

Also *beep* you guys, alison brie is mine :P/>

6zcAu.gif

woooooo! I love Community. (minus the annoying part of Britta).

Alison Brie :wub:/>

Even I hated Britta in the few first episodes.. but then I realized thats what her value is... being an annoying buzzkill.

We all have one Britta in our friends who loves to kill all the fun.. and as Troy describes her.. "You are the fun vampire.. but you dont suck blood... you just suck!"... and my favorite.. "YOU ARE THE OPPOSITE OF BATMAN !!!" :D

I love community !

got a 1.5TB portable HDD to save all the TV series .. laptop finally has some free space now :P

1.5 TB will be filled easily. :bigyellowgrin:

Does mad men get better or worse after season 1?

Really liked the first one.

Season 2 way better than season 1..Christina Hendricks :wub:

Edited by Heaven Angel