~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Thank god I had already watched the episode so the open spoiler didn't spoiled anything.

Arrow finale was Okish. Was expecting better. However the ending has opened up new things like Joe Cool pointed out for next season.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Blacklist: season finale. Hmm, keep twisting but at least throw some hints. It feels like we didn't get any definite answers on things. 22 episodes and still clueless.

Also, don't forget when you are on someone's target list - GO TO A FυCKING PARK FOR MEETING & KEEP YOUR CARS UNLOCKED! :doh:

__

The Originals: season finale. That was amazing.

Marcel coming out on last minute and killing the bitch was so good. :D

Auntie Rebekah ( :wub:) is going to be awesome!

Ester is back with Finn.

Mikael is back. Going to be hard time for Klaus.

Hopefully Kol will return in next season. Only original missing.

TVD really need to catch up!

__

Supernatural. I love this show but I think it's time to wrap things up. The whole angel thing and killing Metatron is really dry & boring. :yawn: Abbadon scene was biggest let-down. Sam and Dead are too OP.

__

How good is Fargo? Just another crime-drama? Anything to do with the movie (1996)?

Edited by Heaven Angel

Can't believe I am saying this but they should end TBBT. I haven't laughed in any of the episodes this season. It's become a melodrama from a comedy show.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Not going to happen anytime soon.

'Big Bang Theory' has most-watched finale ever on Thursday night.

16.3 million viewers :suicide:

Started watching for Sheldon. Stopped watching because of Sheldon. The writer's have made a mess of Sheldon. He's not funny anymore (or last 3-4 seasons).

Edited by Heaven Angel

Not going to happen anytime soon.

'Big Bang Theory' has most-watched finale ever on Thursday night.

16.3 million viewers :suicide:

Started watching for Sheldon. Stopped watching because of Sheldon. The writer's have made a mess of Sheldon. He's not funny anymore (or last 3-4 seasons).

Don't know why. It's not funny at all now. If they wanna continue it they should bring the chemistry between the four guys back and make Sheldon what he was in starting seasons.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Watching Trailer Park Boys. I dont get it. Is this supposed to be a comedy? I have laughed like twice in three episodes so far. And its not really good enough to be a drama either. Very dull so far.