The Sales Charts Thread

Mohit

check my post again

NO..I want Infamous 2 to get GOTY nominaton

You read my post again...i said initially sony did said that uc3 3 million was shipped but this guy uc3 product manage mentioned that 13 million has sold overall ..and his comment came on 7th december ....thats almost 1 month from your posted link.

http://www.gamesradar.com/uncharted-series-has-sold-over-13-million-units-globally/

In an interview with IndustryGamers, Asad Quizilbash, product marketing manager for Uncharted 3, went into some details about the series' sales on the whole, and revealed that the Uncharted franchise has shipped over 13 million copies around the world, making it one of the more popular new IPs of this console generation.

Obviously this would mean a sequel can't be too far away, right? Quizilbash won't say, commenting "We can't talk about any future title releases. We will continue to make games that our consumers love experiencing." Well, we think 13 million sales is proof that the Uncharted games are ones that their consumers "love experiencing," right?

@ PS Why do you fall for it all the time, just ignore the trolls. If you like a game doesn't mean the whole world has to like it and it shouldn't matter to you. Just enjoy what you like but don't get obsessed. :)

UC3 managed 700k in USA in 1 month

While Gears 3 did 2 million in US accdng to NPD tht too in shorter period . .

And UC3 sales in Japan and EU r lower than tht of USA . . 500k in EU read it sumwhere

So total sales of 1st month dont even make it 2 million

If Sony wants they could even ship 50 million UC3 copies :lol:

So instead of giving links to interviews . . Give links to NPD , media create and Nintendo(for EU)

And UC3 sales in Japan and EU r lower than tht of USA . . 500k in EU read it sumwhere

So instead of giving links to interviews . . Give links to NPD , media create and Nintendo(for EU)

Uncharted 3 Released between Skyrim, BF3, Cod, and doing 700k in the month is a pretty big achievement.

I just felt disappointed after getting all hyped up.

Sony thought it will sell good, I mean they must have got huge requests from retailers, so they prolly overshipped a few hundred thousand units, that's about it. And given the history of earlier titles, this stock will be off the shelves by Jan.

And ironically, the title I and many others feel guilty about buying and still endup buying, giving me more fun time any other game possibly did, this year.

@ PS Why do you fall for it all the time, just ignore the trolls. If you like a game doesn't mean the whole world has to like it and it shouldn't matter to you. Just enjoy what you like but don't get obsessed. :)

WHOA! i am not talking about liking or not liking the game here...i was just talking about sales part here.you need to read my post again.

if you care to read it also you would have not come up with that...he is giving sales number here..so read before coming up with something...:doh:

Genius . . No way sony could track how many copies got sold to consumers in whole world

They could do it in US and Japan coz of npd and mediacreate bt nt in whole world

Sold in company's language is sold to retailers and nt to consumers . .

And wht do u mean by care to read :doh:

R NPD , mediacreate wrong and Interview given by a lame guy is right :rofl:

Uncharted 3 Released between Skyrim, BF3, Cod, and doing 700k in the month is a pretty big achievement.

Nw blame the competition :rofl:

Uncharted 3 by selling 700k is really a big achievement coz it is the highest selling PS3 exclusive of the year and also it sold some few thousand more than Uncharted 2 :giggle:

Naughty Dog . . U teh God

U creatd highest selling PS3 exclusive of the year :majesty:

Genius . . No way sony could track how many copies got sold to consumers in whole world

They could do it in US and Japan coz of npd and mediacreate bt nt in whole world

And shipped means copies have left Sony's warehouses and yet to reach retailers

Interview given by a lame guy is right :rofl:

39Y01.jpg

Yeah UC3 really doesn't deserve the sales or the praise. It's a highly ok game. The more I think about it the more mediocre it gets in my memory.

Almost all games released in Nov didn't deserve to sell well or get the praise, especially that broken piece of turd from Bethesda. And then you have Rayman which struggles to break 50k on all platforms.

And shipped means copies have left Sony's warehouses and yet to reach retailers

WTF :rofl:

Archived