The Android Thread

pArth

Arey idhar bhi posted hai.. kitna show-off karega aman... sare paise yahin se wasulne hein...

I agree paani me dalo use..

kya pata gift bhi milta hai...

Pani me dalo usko. NOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHxAbbEbZAs

:P

Why are you showing the tongue? We are not asking you to wet it with your tongue. Submerge it in water man. That is the first thing I will do when I buy Xperia Z. DO IT.

On a serious note, what if it is faulty piece like sameuun got? Better test it when in warranty.

Edited by Rock Lee

Aman phone paani mein daal. This needs to be tested, trust the gods :devil:

On a more serious note, tell us about the screen. Since you have used one x you will be easily able compare.

Edited by avkash

hmmm......september :( i was expecting a May launch.......looks like i will be waiting eagerly.....any words on official specs :)

Should be similar specs to the S4. But even the S4 is 5inch screen. Do you really need a bigger one? Also, there are rumours going around that the next Note's size will be above 6 inches.

Aman phone paani mein daal. This needs to be tested, trust the gods :devil:

On a more serious note, tell us about the screen. Since you have used one x you will be easily able compare.

Screen looks extremely beautiful from front view, Sony has messed up a bit with using grey scales instead of black on status bar and on screen button background. They should have kept it black, guess a custom rom will fix it. Also viewing pics and videos is better then the wallpaper. it is mainly because of Bravia engine. Some of pics look a bit washed out when set as wallpaper, but same pics look better when viewed in gallery, much more crisp. I guess a software update would fix it, or i can install some custom rom to have Bravia engine working all the time.

In comparison with One X the screen is not a huge jump, as it stands one x itself had a beautiful screen, so jump is not very evident, maybe once we start getting apps running native 1080p res it will become better. The viewing angles are terrible, not that i am complaining about it, but some might find it annoying. Basically it is that bad that if two people are seeing the phone from two diff angles one seeing upfront will love it, one seeing from side will probably see a washed out screen.(Good for married guys :P) Not good if you share your phone while watching videos.

The phone in itself runs way smoother then HTC one X, looks is very close to Stock. Camera is very good, build quality is anyway great. The headphones provided are okish(still have to check ear phones), and premium case they keep bragging is hardly anything but premium). Costed me 15k after selling my oneX, which is a fair trade off. It is a worthy Flagship from Sony(Seeing HTC and Samsung phones are at least 1.5 months away, they are gaining big on market) As per the univercell guy, he has sold close to 300 Z from 12th Mar launch, compared to 1 Htc Butterfly.

The screen color issue can easily be fixed as sources are out, or just wait for Sony update. They have alo rolled out an update to fix the sudden death issue.

Two new apps are included, sony music and sony liv. Using the music app you can listen to loads of music from Sony, it has the latest tracks too. Sony Liv has all the episodes running on sony network with a day delay.

Will play around more with it today.