Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)

Joy

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Racer Timesaver Pack ($3.99)

Pressed for time? Want to get your hands on some of the fastest cars in Seacrest County? This one’s for you.

File size: 103 KB

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit SCPD Timesaver Pack ($3.99)

Pressed for time? Want to roll with the hottest SCPD vehicles? This one’s for you.

File size: 103 KB

8$ for unlocking all the cars :doh:

Edit : I dont think this game comes with a online pass since nothing related vip code or online pass is on sale in PS Store...

It does come with an Online pass. You can purchase it from the store in-game when they ask to enter the online pass code.

The online pass n vip code for moh n bfbc2 respectively were available in ps store even before there release...

But i dont see it for Hot Pursuit....

That pack for unlocking all cars was there in Burnout Paradise as well. And they charged the same price IIRC.

It was 4 $ for unlocking all the 75 cars...

This time its 8 $...Its a bit too much..u got to unlock racer cars n cop cars separately..

8$ for unlocking all the cars :doh:

Edit : I dont think this game comes with a online pass since nothing related vip code or online pass is on sale in PS Store...

The online pass n vip code for moh n bfbc2 respectively were available in ps store even before there release...

But i dont see it for Hot Pursuit....

It was 4 $ for unlocking all the 75 cars...

This time its 8 $...Its a bit too much..u got to unlock racer cars n cop cars separately..

lol i would rather get those cars by playing online rather than getting all those for 8$

its not because of the money.... unlocking cars while playing online make the game more fun for me and a way to make me visit the game online again and again

lol i would rather get those cars by playing online rather than getting all those for 8$

its not because of the money.... unlocking cars while playing online make the game more fun for me and a way to make me visit the game online again and again

yeah bro its a nice way to get fun from the game...

I dnt wnt the already cook food by paying... I wnt to earn it. :)

F*ck! The PC version doesn't have AA. It looks heavily jagged from the screenshots posted by the people playing the game. Forcing MLAA in ATI 5XXX cards gets the ball rolling it seems.

Athek, No split-screen. :(

Criterion have committed the same mistake in Hot Pursuit they did in Burnout Paradise i.e. removing split-screen. :doh:

Hot Pursuit without split-screen=BORING :thumbdown:

How is the performance of PC version? Is it same like Burnout Paradise (that game was nicely optimised)?

Dont know about Burnout Paradise..never played it on the PC. NFS HP runs great on my Laptop! Better than the console counterpart..its claimed to be 60 fps on PC compared to console version (30 fps). And of course higher resolution. Except for the AA option..which i dont give a sh*t about since i have my laptop connected to my 50 inch Plasma and it looks gorgeous!!

Amzing game i tell ya!

Getting my game tomorrow and mostly i wont be connected to autolog. Does the autolog get updated once im able to connect, what i mean is are my fastest times (offline) gonna be updated on the speedwall once im connected.

i guess u can update it....

But u still din solve ur problem ??

we only hv 4 or 5 days to play the game :(

Archived