Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning

tridenthawk

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - The Legend of Dead Kel DLC trailer

Announced last month and set for release on March 20 for Xbox 360, PS3, Origin and Steam, the story-focused content will grant players access to Gallows End, "a gigantic new continent to explore where players claim ownership of a vast personal estate and experience new weapons, Twists of Fate and other perks against new enemies".

Publisher EA adds: "Featuring a mysterious tale of intrigue, danger and dark magic on the island of Gallows End, players will encounter shadowy characters and new enemies, and will experience a host of new side quests, treacherous battles and exciting new challenges."

Check it here

dont forget to add repbigyellowgrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Kingdoms of Amalur Teeth of Naros DLC announced

EA has announced the second DLC for fantasy role-playing game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

Teeth of Naros includes a new race, a new city and new quests. The new play area is the titular Teeth of Naros, described as a "harsh environment named after an ancient troll god". There you'll encounter a race of giants called the Kollossae.

The new city is Idylla, which floats in the sky above the Teeth of Naros. In it are 20 side quests, dungeons and a "mysterious" new race. Expect new enemies in the five "enormous" new dungeons.

And there are three new Twists of Fate, nine new armour sets, six new shields and 18 new unique weapons.

Teeth of Naros launches on 17th April on Xbox Live for 800 points, and on PlayStation Network, Origin and Steam for $9.99.

src: eurogamer

• 1 month later...

Hey guys one simple question- how/where to check your overall damage of the weapon (i couldn't find it anywhere) cause the game just shows the direct weapon damage on equipping any weapon (it doesn't include the damage boost got from abilities/skills or whatever)

When u become Universalist does the top tier skills get unlocked or u get those skills just added?

Now i'm playing as warrior (might 82 points around), one last fateweaver card is remaining which requires 109 points - is this Fate card good?

Thinking of Might + Sorcery -- is the fate cards for this combination any good? has anyone tried this combo?

I thought the damage details could be seen in the screen where you equip/un-equip your gear... Also, if you equip damage boosting rings, skills etc then below the over-all damage you there would be text that says +10 fire damagre / poison damage etc.... I dont think there is a way to see the overall damage..

I thought the damage details could be seen in the screen where you equip/un-equip your gear... Also, if you equip damage boosting rings, skills etc then below the over-all damage you there would be text that says +10 fire damagre / poison damage etc.... I dont think there is a way to see the overall damage..

I could see only the weapon damage on top it never showed the overall damage. The damage before and after equipping the weapon was same - no changes (i have damage rings, amulets and specific weapon boosting abilities)

Found a game breaking bug for people following Finesse tree build (or anyone who likes to use the Bow and Arrow).

Effect of this bug: My arrows never refill even on loading previous saves/quitting the game and restarting it/changing the Bow/completely removing it from the inventory.

How it happened to me:

1. My build is entirely based on Might which has been reset by the Fateweaver for 2 times and use Greatsword has primary and Bow has secondary weapon.

2. Entered the House of Valor Arena by activating the side quest on the board next to the arena. (no idea which battle, it was almost after half of the quests on the board)

3. Initially killed some enemies using greatsword.

4. Switched to Bow and killed one or two enemies which took 1 or 2 refilling.

5. Next emptied the arrows in the stack.

6. Switched back to Greatsword and fished the match in 2 shots. (before the arrows got refilled)

7. On the match winning screen again switched to Bow and the loading screen appeared and out of the arena. (still the arrows weren't filled when switched the weapon on the winning screen)

After this never again my bow worked since my arrows never filled up.

Whaddya mean u will wait for the prices to drop.. It's damn cheap for the pc on flipkart. Get it mate.

badiya PC nhi hai isiliye toh ps3 liya hai :P

Get it...its good :bigyellowgrin:

ok :hug:

zodka you have it over PS3/SHITBOX or PC? :scratchchin:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived