Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

I was disappointed with No One Killed Jessica. Characters are stereotypical and predictable, use of humor in all the wrong places even to the extent of being insensitive. The only person who shines in the movie is the one with the role of the police officer...and the house-maid in her one brilliant one-dialog-scene.

What I was impressed with though was that they got many small details right like all the beige PC boxes with Windows 98 running on them and brick-like Motorola cellphones and Maruti 800's and Omni's during the 1990's flashback sequences.

Daayein Ya baayein nahi dekha...bohat sober movie hai...dekhlo ...tyou will enjoy specially u too malgudi fan.

daayen bhi dekha...baayein bhi...ekdam forgot to tell you bhai :doh: ...really nice movie :good: ...especially those village people were very nice , quite realistic

indeed :wub: :wub:

x1000

Saw Paranormal Activity 2. I actually liked it despite being extremely underwhelmed by PA1. I liked how the story tied into the first one.

Still, it scores a 2 out of 10 as far as the scare factor goes.

The Green Hornet this weekend! \m/ Hope it's good. Haven't seen a decent popcorn flick since Tron: Legacy...

saw this old classic movie - It Happen One Night.....if anyone has seen dil hai ki manta nahi- aamir Khan and pooja Bhatt..it is exact copy of that movie...every scene and most of the dialogues has been copied too...I have seen dil hai ki manta nahi much before and now this....even then i really enjoyed this movie....it was really fantastic....it told the story a little better and in a nice short way ...so people who have seen dil hai ki manta nahi can check it out too....... hindi version with songs and all is just the way we Indians are usually born with....so i kinda would say i liked that too.....specially dil hai ki manta nahi had awesome acting by aamir khan and had great songs too. :good:

Finally saw "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"

Brilliant movie. Dont think a "Romance" movie has ever had a treatment like this.

Jim Carrey is such an under-rated actor (or over-rated comic actor?)

----------------

Also did a twilight saga marathon with cousins. Gotta say i liked them movies. Though the who concept is pretty far-fetched.

Finally saw "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"

Brilliant movie. Dont think a "Romance" movie has ever had a treatment like this.

Jim Carrey is such an under-rated actor (or over-rated comic actor?)

+1

even i was bit surprised to see carrey in this kind of movie...i think people stereotype him a lot due to his movies like mask,cable guy etc...

Edited by killzone123

saw this old classic movie - It Happen One Night.....if anyone has seen dil hai ki manta nahi- aamir Khan and pooja Bhatt..it is exact copy of that movie...every scene and most of the dialogues has been copied too...I have seen dil hai ki manta nahi much before and now this....even then i really enjoyed this movie....it was really fantastic....it told the story a little better and in a nice short way ...so people who have seen dil hai ki manta nahi can check it out too....... hindi version with songs and all is just the way we Indians are usually born with....so i kinda would say i liked that too.....specially dil hai ki manta nahi had awesome acting by aamir khan and had great songs too. :good:

Clark Gable......ladies man.....