The Football Thread

Xeno

Great article in The Times on the Suarez saga. Just the part which I wanted to highlight, as it sums up perfectly why Liverpool shouldn't be pissed off at Arsenal & accusing them of lacking class :-

BRAX3PICcAAHcXP.jpg

Full article - http://blogs.thetimes.co.uk/section/the-game/104528/luis-suarez/?shareToken=c99073e22ef5305dab12fce58f519282

Its obvious that he has a misunderstanding about that clause. Because if it was a release clause as he's been claiming, he'd been playing in the emirates cup a few days ago.

Listening to offers above 40M does not equate to obliged to sell. It is just a placeholder figure for starting negotiations, IF lfc want to have any negotiations that is.

Doesn't changes anything as regards to him going to a specific club. Its LFC who's gonna decide that not Suarez.

PFA helping suarez in his bid to leave liverpool..confirmed gordon taylor

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/130807/exclusive-gordon-taylor-confirms-pfa-helping-luis-suarez-bid-leave-liver-2032

audio interview available in the link

"At the moment the situation is on standby," Wenger told Al Jazeera. "I really don't know [what the latest is regarding Suarez], that's for sure, I really don't know what will be decided by Liverpool."

Edited by rajprdp

All the Arsenal fans who abused Suarez in the last two years now waiting for his arrival :lol:

rvp's and now fabregas situation are no different...just have a look at fabregas thread at redcafe.

Edited by rajprdp