Tomb Raider

playstation

started the game played for an hour, Tress FX is the best i have seen so far, Lara's hair is simulated so well its ALMOST real, it bounces the right way and moves in the proper way in the wind, each and every strand of hair has been simulated well!! go AMD!! on my system game is running well- surprisingly well for a 5 year old processor, so far so good.

started the game played for an hour, Tress FX is the best i have seen so far, Lara's hair is simulated so well its ALMOST real, it bounces the right way and moves in the proper way in the wind, each and every strand of hair has been simulated well!! go AMD!! on my system game is running well- surprisingly well for a 5 year old processor, so far so good.

lollz you have core 2 duo e6550 with 6950 !! this sure tells that this game is gpu dependant only !

lollz you have core 2 duo e6550 with 6950 !! this sure tells that this game is gpu dependant only !

ya able to run game at 1080p anti aliasing OFF rest all maxed out getting frames between 28 and 40 fps,

wondering when will a nude mod be released :naughty:

Wish game had FC3 style outposts system... There is nothing to do in the game once main story mode is complete .. :|

They wanted to match UC in all the aspects.

Only those scripted cinematic scenes are like UC everything else is quite different.....It's not super linear like UC....Game allows you to freely explore Island without any restriction.... I enjoyed it more than any of the Uncharted games....

Calling it a UC clone or it's Uncharted with Lara is stupid....

Wish game had FC3 style outposts system... There is nothing to do in the game once main story mode is complete .. :|

Arey yaar dlc launch hoga...mera se pooch na...Yeh kamina companies aaj kal best parts dlc ke liya rakhta hai....dekha nahi Sleeping dogs ke liya kitna dlc launch kiya....now you will see more tombs and some more action sequence through dlc.

Singhps3

No one is asking you to buy it but don't call it UC with Lara....

Sleeping dogs ke liya kitna dlc launch kiya....now you will see more tombs and some more action sequence through dlc.

First ‘Tomb Raider’ DLC Announced: No Story Missions; Multiplayer Maps Only

http://gamerant.com/tomb-raider-story-dlc-missions-multiplayer-maps/

:P

^What is the point of freedom to roam if there is nothing to do in the game?

Whatever, it IS linear and restricted, but not that I expected it to be a real free-roam game.

The difference between earlier TRs and this is that game used to have series of puzzle rooms, you finish one, you move to next...in between slaying enemies and stuff, those puzzles will get complex over the time.

NOW, game has separate puzzle rooms, which are basically 2-piece puzzles. And they are optional, slaying is what you need to do for progression.

Nevertheless, good setpieces and graphics.

Actually i didn't buy the game because i am going for GOWA and if being honest then i am not that rich to buy every big game that comes in the market.

Arey dil kyuon chota karta hai yaar...aaj nahi toh kal le lena...aur kya...life mein patience bhi zaroori hai...me being such a huge fan of this game have spend about Rs 9k on this game and related stuff and still not got to play it...

My shipment is on its way...i can buy one more copy here but that is becoming impatient...money should also be treated respectfully...so i am sure when time is right you too will get this game as well ......till then enjoy GOWA.

Singhps3

No one is asking you to buy it but don't call it UC with Lara....

First ‘Tomb Raider’ DLC Announced: No Story Missions; Multiplayer Maps Only

http://gamerant.com/tomb-raider-story-dlc-missions-multiplayer-maps/

:P

pata hai...shayed kal hi pada tha maine... ...wait for a month they will announce some kinda of tomb exloration dlc...related to story only.

Only those scripted cinematic scenes are like UC everything else is quite different.....It's not super linear like UC....Game allows you to freely explore Island without any restriction.... I enjoyed it more than any of the Uncharted games....

Ya game is boring after you complete story mode. There are no fun side missions/activities like FC3. Btw finished 85% and i am done with it.

Overall a good action/adventure game with fluid combat and lots of UC like scripted moments, it was fun. But still game would have been better if it had puzzles that really make you think. Even a 5 year old can solve the puzzles of this game :P

^What is the point of freedom to roam if there is nothing to do in the game?

There are collectibles and challenges for you to complete.....Even Underworld allowed you to go back and revisit location for treasure in Treasure Hunt mode.... :P

Whatever, it IS linear and restricted, but not that I expected it to be a real free-roam game.

Story missions are linear but you can visit any part of the Island without any problem during story missions using the FAST TRAVEL system....

The difference between earlier TRs and this is that game used to have

series of puzzle rooms, you finish one, you move to next...in between

slaying enemies and stuff, those puzzles will get complex over the time.

Let's not talk about old TR games now...We all know that it's nothing like old games....Why write this again nd again and make Dante even more mad ? :P

wo becharey waise bahut preshaan hai :P

Archived