[IVG] KZ3 Challenge Hub - Monthly Fisticuffs

TheDribbler

UPDATE:

• The OP has been revised now in accordance to the new dates of this weekend.
  • Only Change is that 16plyrs now allowed to play on day1 and day 2 (ie 20th and 21st) if that many plyrs are available. (8 v 8)
  • As dates are changed, re-confirmation again required from plyrs for their availability. Those who have already confirmed today, their names are put up in the OP roster list...

FRIDAY GAME (20th May)

• Those plyrs who are available to play on Day 1 ie (20th Friday) shud intimate in thread their availability before 12pm on 19th (Thursday) Roster list for those confirmed till now for Friday is HERE
  • If less than 16plyrs enroll for Friday, then the match on Friday will be played between the max even no of plyrs available in total for eg. 6V6, 5v5 etc
  • Post Friday's match, those who have not qualified can as well try their luck in the match on Saturday again, provided slots are there in the Saturday list.

SATURDAY GAME (21st May)

• Those plyrs who are available to play on Day 2 ie (21st Saturday) shud intimate in thread their availability before 12pm on 20th (Friday) Roster list for those confirmed till now for Saturday is HERE
  • If less than 16plyrs enroll for Saturday, then the match on Saturday will be played between the max even no of plyrs available in total for eg. 6V6, 5v5 etc
  • First preference will be given to Saturday list maintained first, the vacant slots remaining will then be given to the plyrs of friday who didn't qualify & want to try their luck again..

Pls Submit ur names before the deadline time .. to facilitate faction balancing in advance and appointment of room creator.

I'm in for the 21st Dan , thanks to PSN outage my sleeping pattern is totally changed nowadays , I get sleepy by 11 and get up as early as 5 in the morning these days. :P

Archived