Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

aaaaaaand ... flipkart does it again!!!!

with the preorder of Skyrim this time. It is available on their store for teh past two days and yet they havnt bothered to ship my copy yet :\ for teh record, this is the 7th or 8th time its happening to me.

sent them a stinkin mail.

seriously!!! no more fukin preorders from flipkart.

7th to 8th time! :O and you still pre ordering from them ?

Flipkart is Best for :-

1) Books & Magazines.

2) Electronic Gadgets/Consoles.

3) Bluray Movies.

Don't ever order Console games from them Unless you stay in Gurgaon,Bengaluru and most of the metros...!!

Well, I had a nice experience, hassle free from them so far.. Just it was messed up during one of my bluray order, since my net was slow and stuck up while doing Gateway online payment.

Oh f**k. I ordered Halo anniversary from them. If its not here before the weekend I am gonna be pissed.

They also dicked around on my last order of BF3. People who ordered it after me got it days before me. Hell shops had it in stock before they shipped mine. :|

I dunno whats going on with them but they are starting to slip up quite often.

Aaaand its out of delivery today. :wOOtjumpy:

Flipkart redeemed. :P

My all 3 pre-orders successful

1) BF3 shipped on 25th received on 26th.

2) MW3 shipped on 10th received on 11th

3) NFS:Run shipped 16th(2 AM at night), will 99% receive by tomorrow.

So for my case, POs from flipkart are win.

However they did not fulfill one of my orders (Udaan collector's edition) which they did not had, but on the other hand they refunded the amount and removed the link from the site as well.

So, bottomline I can still trust filpkart.

What is it with Buzzinga?

I ordered a couple of posters from them some time ago. I get busy for a week or so and kinda forget about it. I check back and find out my order was canceled. I got no email or phone call about why it was canceled. I fill up their "contact us" thingy to find out what happened. Havent heard anything from them about that either.

Are they usually like this? I dont wanna order something if thats the case. If there is a f**k up in my order, this kind of service doesnt inspire confidence that they will be able to rectify it.

What is it with Buzzinga?

I ordered a couple of posters from them some time ago. I get busy for a week or so and kinda forget about it. I check back and find out my order was canceled. I got no email or phone call about why it was canceled. I fill up their "contact us" thingy to find out what happened. Havent heard anything from them about that either.

Are they usually like this? I dont wanna order something if thats the case. If there is a f**k up in my order, this kind of service doesnt inspire confidence that they will be able to rectify it.

Something similar happened to my order as well. Wrote them a nicely worded email and they replied after 3-4 days with the item shipping info. :P

But haven't shopped with them since. Seems like they're going to the gutters !

ok guys!!!! its official!! Flipkart has flipped.

First i rcve this mail after my cancellation request..

untitled1.JPG

and today, i get this mail.

untitled.JPG

Who am i to say no if they want to give me a free copy?? :rofl:

Flipkart may be good for ur usual buying ... but definately not for preorders.

@Reapah: Strange. I generally received all pre-orders (books/blus/games) day 1 from them. Books more so on the day of launch. Blus & games in a day or two after launch.

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

Yeah thats the thing. I have more than enough game related hi res artwork. But Buzzinga had these two cool (Reservoir dogs and Star wars) posters that I couldnt find in the resolution I needed.

Time to google again. :D