Bird Bird Bird

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

personal payments - sending or receiving - have never been enabled for Indian PayPal users. If one (Indian PayPal User) did send or receive the payment, that must have been for "goods or services" option. 

Edited by KJD

personal payments - sending or receiving - have never been enabled for Indian PayPal users. If one (Indian PayPal User) did send or receive the payment, that must have been for "goods or services" option. 
So before April 2017 I was able to send payments to friends and family in USA via personal account. However today recently I could not because there was an error. So went and asked them and they gave me this link.

4 minutes ago, Cash said:

I have my cousin studying in US. Can i send him money? Then he can transfer from there.

Western Union money transfer should work even for the guy you wanna send it to, I guess. Not sure but you should research about that. 

23 minutes ago, adity said:

Western Union money transfer should work even for the guy you wanna send it to, I guess. Not sure but you should research about that. 

Western union is only incoming transfers in India and outgoing is not allowed. Rbi 

23 minutes ago, adity said:

How? 

It's bundle. $19.99 for Battlefield 1 and Titanfall II. 

Titanfall® 2: Ultimate Edition - $9.99

Battlefield™ 1 Revolution - $19.79

Battlefield™ 1 & Titanfall® 2 Ultimate Bundle - $19.99 

Edited by Joe Cool

So before April 2017 I was able to send payments to friends and family in USA via personal account. However today recently I could not because there was an error. So went and asked them and they gave me this link.
I was able to "pay" for goods and services from an Indian paypal to an Australian PayPal as recently as December 2017.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I was able to "pay" for goods and services from an Indian paypal to an Australian PayPal as recently as December 2017.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Good for you. Must be for Service or Goods. Personal is where I had issues. I am just stating facts which were provided to me by PayPal. Check the PayPal link I provided above.